1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Chainmaille wallet chains and bracelets

Jumpmaster Oct 18, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpmaster

Jumpmaster Huge member Lady Devil

I'm just going to send a PM on this one...

2. Jumpmaster

Btt

3. Jumpmaster

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  4. Jumpmaster

I've finished another bracelet with the 16ga square wire (4 in 1 Half Persian 3/8" ID rings - $65 shipped) and another one in 16ga bronze (same...4/1 HP with 3/8" ID rings - $50 shipped)

Ready to size to your wrist right now. :ssmile:

5. Jumpmaster

Bttt

6. Jumpmaster

Btt

7. RussB

RussB Huge member

I'm liking these, do you have any pics of the bronze one? sounds interesting:ssmile:

8. Jumpmaster

Thanks! Got some pics of that one here...(First pic shows the color best...)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Jumpmaster

Btt

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
  10. Jumpmaster

Btt

11. Jumpmaster

Btt

12. Jumpmaster

Btt

13. Jumpmaster

Help me out here, folks! I got plenty of rings here to make whatever you want.

550 cord bracelets too...I probably have a wider selection of colors than anyone else you'll find and I know my method of making them is the best. :)

Shoot me a PM with what you'd like, ok?

Thanks to all the kind folks that have given me the opportunity to create one of these for them so far!

14. Jumpmaster

I have two new options for the Helm Chain pattern, both in Grade 5 Titanium...

I can make the pattern using 16ga 3/8" for the larger rings and 18ga 7/32" for the smaller ones -or- 16ga 1/2" (larger) and 16ga 1/4" (smaller). The price includes a solid Titanium clasp. If you'd prefer a stainless steel clasp, it would be $10 less.

Both look great. They'd both be $95 shipped as the Helm Chain pattern is faster to make and uses less rings than the 4-in-1 Half Persian pattern. The larger size would be good for folks with larger hands and the smaller one would be good to wear every day in a professional environment due to the smaller overall size. Both are very, very light and comfortable to wear.

I can have them out for you immediately...have plenty of rings to make a couple of either one.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  15. Jumpmaster

Btt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  16. Jumpmaster

Btt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
  17. Jumpmaster

Btt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
  18. Chris Martin

Chris Martin phantom devil Knife Maker or Craftsman

These are sick! I will be placing an order with you down the road a bit. Was wondering if you can integrate skulls? I will buy the silver skulls if this is possible.

Thanks and nice designs!

Chris

19. Jumpmaster

Thanks for the note! Do you mean the chainmaille bracelets? I do not think I can incorporate the skulls into those. The geometry wouldn't work right (would have to have very large rings...or oddly-shaped ones...)

I'll see if any 1/2" ones will fit, but I don't think it will look right...

20. Jumpmaster

There is still time for me to build a piece for you (or your SO) and have it to you in time for Valentine's Day! It will probably have to ship via USPS Express Mail (around $18 or so) but it is guaranteed overnight to most places. I'll need to know what you'd like and receive payment by tomorrow afternoon (or maybe tomorrow night, depending on demand) in order for you to have it in time. Just PM me and I'll work with you to make sure you get exactly the piece as you envision it. :ssmile:

More pics...here is a 3-in-3 Titanium bracelet made with 16ga 1/4" inner diameter rings...
    [​IMG]

Here is a comparison of several different Helm Chain sizes that work well...
    [​IMG]

Here is another new bracelet...550 cord, this time. Someone begged me to make these with the stripe underneath the braid...I don't care for the look, but can make them that way if that's what you want...
    [​IMG]

Also, I found a few old school TADGear skulls and made a fob...If you don't like ACU camouflage, that's ok...I can make it with whatever color cord you would like. Can be used as a key fob or the loop should be long enough to use as a knife fob as long as you can fit two ungutted 550 cord widths through it.

$22 shipped within the US (USPS Postal money order or PP "gift"...regular PP ok if you cover the fees)
    [​IMG]

Will make more if I can find the rest of my skulls...I think I have some other skulls if it doesn't have to be a TADGear skull too...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.