1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Chainmaille wallet chains and bracelets

Jumpmaster Oct 18, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpmaster

Jumpmaster Huge member Lady Devil

I've been making these for a few years now, but only started offering them for sale since I got back from Iraq.

I make custom wallet chains and bracelets. I prefer to work with Grade 5 (6Al-4V) Titanium, but also have stainless rings I can use. Instead of boring you with a bunch of text, I'll just show you a few pics of what I can do and prices. :)

I'll accept PP (gift option or +4%) or USPS Postal money order for payment. All prices include insured shipping within the US. Also, be advised -- all of my items come from a smoke-free home.

All stainless and stainless/brass bracelets are $57 shipped (insured) within the US.

Prices for Titanium pieces vary based on length and gauge of rings used and whether it's anodized or plain Ti. All Titanium I use is Grade 5, 6Al-4V...very pricy stuff! Examples are shown below...all bracelets will be custom sized to your wrist (up to a 9" wrist size). All bracelets use BP stainless clips in various sizes to match the pattern.

You may opt for a Titanium BP clip for $10 for a bracelet or $20 for the 45mm version for a wallet chain. This option is available for Titanium chains/bracelets only, please.

Wallet chains include a heavy-duty swivel and split ring. If there's enough interest, I will order Titanium split rings for the Ti wallet chains (though, the swivel would still be stainless).

Almost every ring I have has been saw cut by hand. What that means is the ends of the rings are flush with each other instead of having "v-shaped" surfaces where they abutt.

EDITED OUT BY RNST. LET'S KEEP OUR SALES THREADS CIVIL. YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED BY THE FORUM OWNER TO CEASE WITH ANY FORUM DRAMA. WE TAKE A VERY DIM VIEW OF SELLING THINGS FREE FOR YOU ON THIS SITE AND TRASHING OTHER MAKERS' WORK. END OF DISCUSSION.

If you like, I can also do pretty much anything you see here in pure silver or sterling silver. It is very expensive though, due to the current price of silver.

Here's what I have for now...
    Stainless 3-in-3 bracelet: $57 shipped
    [​IMG]

Stainless Full Persian: $57 shipped
    [​IMG]

Titanium Full Persian: $95 shipped
    [​IMG]

Titanium 14ga (1/2" diameter rings) 20" wallet chain: $270 shipped
    [​IMG]

Titanium 16ga (3/8" dia. rings) bracelet: $90 shipped
    [​IMG]

Deep blue anodized Titanium 16ga (3/8" dia. rings) bracelet: $100 shipped
    [​IMG]

Titanium 4-in-1 Half Persian bracelet, 14ga (1/2" rings): $130 shipped
    [​IMG]

Black magnetite-coated and shiny stainless Helm Chain: $57 shipped
    [​IMG]

Black magnetite-coated and brass Helm Chain: $57 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The paracord bracelets are fully customized to fit your wrist exactly. You can also choose up to three different colors for your bracelet. Here is an example of the paracord bracelets...on this one, the edges are red, the core is white, and the weave is navy blue:
    [​IMG]

One bracelet is $20
    Two bracelets are $19 each
    Three or more bracelets are $17 each

Shipping is only $5 no matter how many you order...anything over $5, I pay for.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    HappyDonut likes this.
  2. DDD

DDD Brigade Member Brigade Member

Very nice, PM out.

3. freeride

freeride Average member

Man, that's cool stuff. I'm fairly broke at the moment, but I'll keep your stuff in mind for the next time I'm a bit "flush"!

4. Jumpmaster

Hey, thank you both! I'm glad you like them!

I have a lot of rings here, but I can get other colors of anodized Titanium here as well. It just takes a couple weeks. I do have some other colors on the way though, so stay tuned...:)

5. Jumpmaster

Here's one I sent out today...it's known as European 6-in-1 and sometimes also called "dragonscale". This one is made from 3/16" 18ga stainless rings and a total PITA to make...this pattern costs a bit more -- since the rings are tiny and the pattern itself uses a lot more rings, it takes forever to make one of these: ($70 shipped in the US)
    [​IMG]

Someone tried to tell me this isn't "dragon scale"...doesn't matter really. I've seen it called that on several websites. Anyway, if you have something different you want to call dragonscale, go ahead. I can make that too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
    RussB and Fenlore like this.
  6. Jumpmaster

Well, I got a bunch of new anodized Titanium rings in a couple days ago. Guys, these colors are really sweet! I can now make you the 16ga 3/8" ID 4-in-1 Half Persian bracelet in deep blue, green, bronze, purple, violet, and gold...all grade 5, 6Al-4V Titanium. :)

I'll check, but I think I can also do the Helm Chain in those colors with the smaller rings being a copperish-gold color. I also have more rings on the way so that I can do the 3-in-3 pattern as well.

I am currently away from home, but if you'd like a bracelet, I can make one for you here and ship it when I get home Thursday. All my BP clips are at home, so I'd have to attach them then.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
  7. Jumpmaster

This one is SOLD!!! But I can make you one like it, if you'd like one! :)

New bracelet I just finished...this one is a two-tone (black/shiny stainless) double Helm Chain. It is made with black magnetite-coated 16ga rings (3/8" and 1/4" shiny stainless) and has a BP #1 clip for the fastener...here are some pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is $110 shipped (within the US) and will be sized to fit your wrist before shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  8. Jumpmaster

I wish y'all could handle these in person...the Titanium bracelets have a really unique feel and the anodized colors are really great too.

9. Jumpmaster

CaptainBlowhole asked me about making a Titanium Full Persian bracelet for him, but I have not heard back from him for a few days, so I'll offer it here...If I get a response from him, I'll make him another one too...

It is $95 shipped within the US and uses 16ga 3/8" rings. It will be custom sized to fit your wrist before shipping. It uses a stainless BP clip, but I can fit it with a Titanium BP clip for an additional $10.

Here is a pic:
    [​IMG]

If you'd prefer it in anodized Titanium, I can do one like this for you for $110 shipped (within the US) in the following colors:
    Deep blue
    Green
    Gold
    Bronze
    Purple
    Violet

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
  10. Jumpmaster

Bttt

11. Jumpmaster

This one is SOLD!!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  12. Jumpmaster

Ok, the Titanium Full Persian three posts up has sold. I can make another one for you at the same price ($95 shipped within the US) or if you'd prefer another anodized color, it would be $110 shipped. If you'd like a Titanium BP clip instead of the standard stainless one, it would be $10 additional.

Here are the colors of anodized Ti I have onhand...the Full Persian and 4-in-1 Half Persian work well with these rings...I also have the deep blue color shown earlier in this thread...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
  13. Jumpmaster

The double helm chain bracelet still has the special price on it...for now...

I'm going to make another bracelet tonight...if you're thinking about getting one, please PM me...I can have it shipped tonight. If no one PM's, I'll probably make another Full Persian out of the anodized rings...maybe green...:)

14. Jumpmaster

Up for the weekend...

15. Jumpmaster

Here's the green Titanium Full Persian I was tellin' y'all about......sorry the back is blurry...I shot it without flash to capture the green color better so the aperture is pretty big. The rings on the end that aren't green are plain Ti...that's a starter piece that I keep as it's a little complicated to start the Full Persian, but I remove that part when finished. I could remove it now; just haven't yet. :) This one is $110 shipped within the US.

[​IMG]

Here's a pic with flash...
    [​IMG]

16. Jumpmaster

Another 14ga wallet chain sold.

I *may* have enough rings to make one more in plain Ti. I think I have enough to do one in anodized gold or green Ti also.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
  17. Jumpmaster

Well...I'm running out of 1/2" 14ga Titanium rings...just sold another bracelet. I probably have enough to make another bracelet or an 18" wallet chain...I'm going to work on it tonight.

I also just received a LOT of rings today. I have anodized Titanium rings in various colors. The sizes I have would work best for the small rings on a Helm Chain bracelet...they'd probably look best with black stainless rings.

Anyway, I have plenty of rings now so I should be able to make whatever interests you in my previous posts.

Thanks for looking!

18. Jumpmaster

Bttt

19. Jumpmaster

Bttt

20. Jumpmaster

This one is SPF.

Here's another one...this one is stainless and brass, 16ga 1/4" inner diameter rings. It is $75 shipped. I will size it to fit your wrist before shipping.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.