1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom balisong for sale

ls1mtz Apr 19, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ls1mtz

ls1mtz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Up for sale is a custom balisong built buy a newer custom maker named Adam Heibel. It has carbon fiber scales and a total weight of 4.8oz . From the feel of it, It has free flowing handle movement and no blade play,4" blade, 9.5" overall, blade thickness 0.10", 0.520" handle thickness, cpm- 154 blade hardened to 60hrc. I haven't used it or flipped it more than a minute, I'd still rate it new. New orders from the maker of this model go for over $320. I'm asking $285 shipped in the cont US. I accept PayPal or MO. Trades I'm looking for are zt0562cf, hinderer or strider.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  2. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

Just some clarification, his bali pivots are washer setups, and not bushings.

Hiebel definitely makes some great balisongs though!
    He completely hand makes them from top to bottom. :thumbsup:

3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I like that, looks like it would flip good too. What is the liners, spacers and latch material??

4. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

Liners and spacers are all stainless steel.
    The latch he grinds by hand out of a solid steel bolt.

I have one of these myself. Every piece is personally cut, sanded, and ground. The craftsmanship is definitely top notch.

5. ls1mtz

Thank you, I wasn't able to get to Internet earlier. It is a nice piece, I was surprised that he hasn't been making these for years. The quality looks like he'll be someone to watch for the future.

6. ls1mtz

Bump

Had someone interested but I don't think he's going through with it so back to the top for anyone that wants it.

7. ls1mtz

Please close thread, Bali has been traded. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.