1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom anodizing?

BROKENLIZARD Aug 10, 2020

1. BROKENLIZARD

BROKENLIZARD Little member

hello, I know the monitors are sticklers to forum rules, but I honestly don't know where to ask. If I'm in the wrong place, please direct me.

Can somebody point me in the direction of where I can get my Benchmade BM-42 handles custom anodized? Thanks guys.

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

3. BROKENLIZARD

Thank you apdallaround... I'll check Mike out

apdallaround likes this.
  4. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

What kind of finish are you looking for? I've been dabbling. A 42 wouldn't be that difficult though.
    You should check out @Mike41888
    He's doing some really cool stuff and can likely help you out.

apdallaround likes this.
  5. chintofong

chintofong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Matt Cook aka Pinoy Knife

6. BROKENLIZARD

Thank you... I've been talking with @Mike41888... he's gonna hook a brother up.