1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ctak619 is GTG...!

Dead-On Jun 19, 2014

1. zenless1

zenless1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good patient guy to deal wouldn't hesitate to do more business with him :thumbsup:

2. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

Had good transaction with him!
    Absolutely trustworthy guy ;)
    Looking forward to dealing with you again:thumbsup:

3. ivan

ivan Huge member

Ctak619

I made a messaging deal with this guy. Perfect. Beyond perfect! Package came a day early too! Would make multiple deal with this guy!!

4. Aristoddle

Aristoddle Little member

Ctak is as legit as it gets.

Just got a dream bali from this unsung hero. Seriously though great guy who helped me through the process.

5. knateknife

knateknife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Ctak619 G2G. I just completed a trade with Ctak619, everything went smooth, and package was shipped quick. Highly recommend.

6. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

+1. Just had a nice smooth transaction with Chad. Would deal with again. :thumbsup:

7. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Definitely GTG

Just completed my first transaction in JD with Ctak619 and he is definitely gtg. Very professional, very friendly, and was super patient with all of my questions about the knife. Incredibly nice guy, and he shipped literally within about two hours of my sending payment. I would gladly do business again with him any time.

8. rtt257

rtt257 Little member

great transaction

just received knife from Ctak619 and couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. A+ seller

9. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

Ctak is quick and trustworthy guy.
    Looking forward to dealing with him again :thumbsup:

10. Flippin_Frogs

Flippin_Frogs Little member

Despite technical difficulties, Ctak619 is 10/10 in my books!

Just completed a transaction with Ctak619 for a Benchmade model 42. The knife came a day earlier than expected and was just as he claimed. The guy was nice to deal with and very honest. Apparently PayPal was having technical difficulties, which resulted in the payment being sent twice, DOUBLING the funds sent, and PayPal kept the funds locked from him for 2 days... When they finally unlocked, he kept the one payment for the knife and refunded me the second payment. Honest, fast, and great deal, 10/10 would do again! :manganr:

11. SharpShank

SharpShank Little member

Smooth Trade

Smooth trades make life so happy. Everything went well. Replies fast. Ships fast. Easy as it could get.

12. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Great seller!

Everything is straightforward. Very prompt reply and fast shipping. Thanks man

13. Awgd8

Awgd8 Average member

Smooth trading with Ctak619!

Got the traded items as described!

Will do business again!

Thanks again!

Enjoy the Spanto!

14. J. Boz

J. Boz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Ctak619 Good Experience

Just bought a Basilisk R from Ctak. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition just as described! Would do business again!

15. Roadkill54

Roadkill54 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just got a BM Flytanium 51 with carbon fiber inlays from Ctak619. Perfect condition. Sent it super quick as well. Awesome seller. Would buy again

16. SlickLikeAGato

SlickLikeAGato JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Shipped within an hour of payment. Arrived as described.

17. chubbersbubbers

chubbersbubbers Tiny Member

Just got my FlyTi 51, exactly how described, pleasure doing business with him

18. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Thank you for the awesome Sebenza, +1 from Jimbo, extremely smooth transaction!

19. BrendenHardluck

BrendenHardluck Tiny Member

Just bought a BM 51, love it. In better description then I expected, great seller.

20. DocMichelangelo

DocMichelangelo Tiny Member

[​IMG]
    DocMichelangelo Tiny Member
    I just got home from work and found Ctak619's BRS Replicant waiting for me. To say that I am pleased is a dramatic understatement! The Replicant is truly in pristine condition, and just about the best looking knife that I have ever held. I appreciate
    Ctak619's professionalism, expediency, and communication through this sale!

I cannot recommend working with this gent any higher. From start to finish the transaction was smooth as glass, and more professional and detail oriented than I have ever experienced. He has my vouch from this point on, as well as my appreciation and trust.

stdlrf11 likes this.