1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cross forum drama

Ronlad Feb 4, 2013

1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Will not be tolerated, if you have something to say, be an adult and come right out with it. No one has time for grudges and make up sex!!!:devilfinger: :devilroll:

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

SEX!!!! Oh Boy!!!! :thumbsup:

3. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

I thought you are getting it regularly??!

4. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

I too have noticed a recent influx of pansy-assery.that is what we are talking about, yes?

5. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Okay, I will fucking come out and say it. This forum has never, not once even hinted at having me a sandwich ready when I come home for lunch.

Fix it.

Moderate trolling aside, I am pretty happy with the forum and how it is run.

I have noticed some extra drama here but it mostly just cracks me up.

6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Well, pretty regularly four nights out of seven... 'til she moves in permanently. :manganr: