1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Critique please...

BennytheBlade Feb 20, 2020

1. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

blackmetal1181 likes this.
  3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

It pretty much embodies everything that is wrong w/ knifemaking today. Style over substance. Looks cool (I guess to some) but functionally useless.

Not Bob, blackmetal1181 and crogers like this.
  4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

The basic idea seems OK, but I don't like the knife. I will have to wait for product updates. Maybe they can turn it into something useful.

5. snache

snache Average Member

Cool it tells time, looks like 8 o'clock there.

6. RexRippin

RexRippin Average Member

So last year I decided to go check out “GT Knives” in fountain hills Arizona, thinking they were Guardian Tactical knives. I get there, and there is two greasy looking guys in there, and I ask if this is GT knives. They say sorry we changed, were now Mantis Knives. I asked if they had any knifes there to see, and they brought out some real pathetic Karambits and dumb karambit balisongs... than they pulled out the gear head thinking I was going to be really impressed. Needless to say, mall ninja AF. Was not cool, and wouldn’t buy anything Mantis related at all.

BennytheBlade and Rocco like this.