1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

I woke up this morning to see SNOW on the ground. Last week we had above normal temps for this time of year. We did have warning about this but snow in May really bites. I know I should not complain as we are in the middle if a flood right now and the Red River has yet to crest. If we did not have the floodway Winnipeg would be screwed. They had to make it bigger over the last few years to handle all that water. Oh well I guess I can go have a snowball fight with my neighbour Tim. Just felt like bitching . This is south of Winnipeg.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    englishmark likes this.
  2. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

You're gonna need a boat................and a snow shovel.

3. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Holy shit. I don't know man it seems that with all the disasters the last few years maybe them doomsday folks are right. Good luck and it snowed some last week here too. Local flooding last week too and cold. Yesterday and today bluebird days so go figure. keepem sharp and good luck