1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Covert Sharpie

Redd Nekker Aug 7, 2021

1. Redd Nekker

Redd Nekker JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I need some input from the devils. Occasionally on Instagram I've seen pocket dump photos where folks had what looked like a Sharpie marker, but actually is a spiral shaped spike that is concealed under the marker cap.

Does anyone know the name of it? I've found something similar called the Pointie, but it doesn't have the same spiral spike. I'm really wanting to acquire one for my EDC. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rak1022 and chutcher like this.
  2. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I haven't seen anything like that, but can you post a pic?

Redd Nekker likes this.
  3. Redd Nekker

Redd Nekker JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I can't find it now on Instagram, of course... This is the one I've found that has the plain point. images.jpeg.jpg

Rak1022 and chutcher like this.
  4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Dope! Good idea!

Rak1022 and Redd Nekker like this.