1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

couple older balisongs

braundc Sep 13, 2019

1. braundc

braundc JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

WTS/WTT Respectfully offering a couple older balisongs.

first is an older Ken Largin balisong with milled brass handles and super tight tolerances. Always stored unlatched, all natural patina. IMO, another fine piece of balisong history. $125 conus shipped insured, same as above. paypal g&s or preferred, whatever if I know you. Thanks JD for the opportunity, Sincerely

sold is a Walter Erickson Custom balisong with desert ironwood picture frame inserts in polished stainless steel handles and hardware. Blade is a mirror polished bowie with slight scratches in one spot on right side. Quick draw leather sheath may or may not be original to knife, but fits perfectly and if memory serves me, it is what I bought it in. Certificate of authenticity is included. IMHO, this bali was way ahead of it's time for 1993 and a significant piece of balisong history. $SOLD conus shipped insured Thank you JD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    Pinoy Knife, skyblue and Balibuyer like this.
  2. braundc

braundc JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

price drop to $100 conus shipped insured. Thank you JD!