1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Couple Mint Piranha Autos For Sale

the swamp fox Oct 6, 2019

1. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

I have a couple mint Piranha side opening autos for sale. Neither knife has been used or carried. The Bodyguard comes with the original packaging while the Shadow does not. I will ship to the U.S. only. Know your local laws before purchasing. Prices are net to me through PayPal G&S or a USPS money order.Shipping with tracking is on me.

First up is a mint Piranha Shadow (discontinued ) with a 1.875 inch blade of 154CM and a weight of 1.9 oz. $150

Next is a Piranha Bodyguard mint, complete with original packaging. It has a 3.3 inch CPM-S30V blade and weighs in at 2.83 oz. $115

Attached Files:

2. the swamp fox

Bump

3. the swamp fox

BTT

4. the swamp fox

Bodyguard SOLD.

Saturday bump for the Shadow, which is a super rare Piranha.