1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

He does take some great pictures!!!

3. piksto

piksto Down For Life

the knives aren't too shabby either

4. porkfrydchrist

porkfrydchrist Average member

cant wait for my custom to.be finished he piksto you like the one I gave you?

5. porkfrydchrist

porkfrydchrist Average member

how do you like that mini lpc I traded you?its a tank and a awesome blade.blows many makers out of the,water.the hidden flipper.all ti hardware.the 1095 with razor sharp hamone.you can cut threw steal with that edge.use and abuse that blade its definitely one of the best blades ever.lance needs to get back on the scene and people lips .he has some new shit ready for the show.I have s sweeeet custom allmost done.lets get some pics up.here lance get people horny and drooling

6. piksto

piksto Down For Life

the first one to get me curious about sniper bw was a boker dh i got from rio..the one i got from you has totally put them on my radar...the knives are sweet

7. Docwade

Docwade Little member

I want one of those bbm knuckle knives.