1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cool ass Benchmade

Ronin0821 Dec 21, 2014

1. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

I just realized that Tim writes how Mike Tyson talks..... any relation there Timmay? :devilcorn: :bwah:
    [​IMG]

2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thank you very much for that info.

3. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Come on bro stop that old shit were all adults here. I'm just a normal guy. Why be like this? Have your fun. I was always made fun of as a kid now it just goes over my shoulder. It brings me down we can talk privately like men but on open forum it has to be like this.

I can come back at you and say something out of line but why man? Meeting the guys from this forum showed me I was actually apart of something for once in my life. It was a good feeling coming from someome who was made fun of as a kid never had to many close friends. Grew up a worker never had to many friends. And I seen I am apart of something great here so have your fun brother I'm not fucking up again here. That's the straight truth.

I might word shit stupid I might sounds stupid when I type. Why? Who knows maybe I'm just not that great of a computer talker, in real life I'm just another guy. So it's cool man I see you as a friend you have taught me alot and these things don't bother me. You have been a great member to me since I been here. Even our falling out we got past that and I still learned alot from you. So it's all good.

4. EOD13

Tim, the majority of your poorly misspelled threads are arrogant, attention seeking, and obnoxious. Maybe if you didn't JUST GET ALL DES SICK ASS BALIS CUZ IMM KOOL AND MAKE BANK BRO to rub in people's faces, we wouldn't get so tired of your antics.

5. EOD13

And no Gold Star for you :devilroll:

6. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

7. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Damn. I want a sick bali!!

Nah, not really. All I have are some old Jaguars. And I love the hell outta those heavy ass things!!

EOD makes a valid point.

Tim, you do have some nice bali's and it's cool that you are friends with Matt Cook. Like EOD said though you do mention it quite a bit.

Have you ever heard of Martin Knives? I'm good friends with Ed. In fact one of his best sellers, the Bushcraft Tactical was a knife I had a hand in. I even have the prototype. Ed is how I found my way to the JD.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I've been friends with Ed for years. I've been on the JD for years. And I cant recall ever telling anyone this before.

Just trying to make a point.

8. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

As I have stated in your last thread and as is being pointed out here. Stop being braggadocious and making needless threads.

9. d762nato

d762nato Huge member

I've been looking at the Spartan model for a while now. I like that model quite handy I think. Especially here in old St.Lou the way things are getting around here gotta start carrying all the weapons I can these days. Benchmade another option I suppose.