1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Coming to this spot soon....

IWantThatKnife Oct 11, 2008

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

As we rotate though the raffle list I am preparing for the day, in the future, for my next raffle.

Very soon I will be raffling a brand new Bark River Knife and Tool Bravo-2, Jerzee Devil Special - red and black linen micarta scales. Thanks to the shameless pandering here's a photo of one of these very liimited run (Mike says he made 25; Mr.Labella's was the one that RudeChuck attempted self-mutilation of his finger. Here's Mike Stewart's photo:

[​IMG]

The raffle will be 10 spots at $28 a spot. No advance sign ups; I have two of these knives; if you have to have one right now - pm me and I will sell the other one to you!

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Let's get that raffle going Tim! :thumbsup:

3. Semper708

Semper708 I know more about nothing than you ever will My Ass is on Probation

:cry::cry::cry::cry:Running out of casH:cry::cry::cry: