1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*Come Forward Manly Devilz*

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Aug 24, 2010

1. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:bobert: Priceless! :heart::devil1:

2. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Never mind! keepem sharp, I am to old for this shit. Besides if my old lady read that she would be totally pissed at me, which probably ain't a bad thing.

PS hey GOV if I told ya you had a nice body would you hold it against me!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  3. aus71383

aus71383 Huge member

Well I'm married so it doesn't really matter anymore - which seems to make more women hit on you. Miraculous isn't it?

I would say being awesome is a good start. Then you don't have to try really. But if you suck you might have to fake it.

Austin

4. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

:bwah: Now there is a loaded question...That all depends!:madaddy::devil1:

So, if your old lady read what you just asked me ya think she would be pissed off at ya?:demented:

I :heart: These Posts! You Manly Devilz Are Too Much...My cheeks are hurting from smiling so damn much at these posts! :devil1:

:devil1: Life Is Too Damn Short...You Only Live Once! Right?! :madaddy:

5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

That also depends.
    I am paraphrasing Doug Stanhope's view on " live life like there's no tomorrow "

" One morning , you wake up fat , wheezing , broke ........with kids you don't know or want. "
    " You owe ten years in taxes to the I.R.S. "
    You tell them " I was kind of counting like that " live life like there's no tomorrow " thing and it didn't pan out the way I had hoped." :bwah:

My problem is this........I love to leave the ladies smiling.
    And as much as I would love to run away and join the circus with you , it would wipe the smile right off Judy's face.
    Having a conscience is such a fucking drag sometimes. :bwah:
    In my mind , I am an utter whore ....... but in reality , the cape is hanging neatly in the closet and I am as mortal as the next motherfucker.
    Dull and boring has it's rewards.
    Not as many as fast and loose , but it has far fewer regrets........and no need for the chemical memory eraser I used to rely on.:devil1:

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  6. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

DAMN GOV --- for a second , I had hoped you were talking about your OTHER CHEEKS :madaddy:

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  7. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

:bwah::bwah::bwah: You always amaze me by your posts! :heart: This was a good one!:devil1:
    :bwah: that is why I made sure I worded it right the first time cause I knew your minds would be in the gutter!:madaddy:

:devil1::GOV: