1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Steel Carbon V OSS Sub-hilt for sale or trade.

Jax718 Dec 7, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jax718

Jax718 Little member

Hi Folks, I have a few knives I'm putting up for sale today. Most are doubles that I have and need to clear them out. I prefer to keep shipping in the U.S. and the price includes shipping and any paypal fees. I'm going to try and post pics up today when I get home but they are available through email now. First I'll take it posted here or by PM gets it. If you post it here please follow up with a PM or email. Thanks.
    1. Cold Steel SRK Carbon V unused in the box. Knife has a few handling marks from the Kydex but has never been used. $95.00
    2. Cold Steel OSS new without the box. Knife is in new condition with the sheath. This one is sharp!! $110.00 Also is Carbon V.
    3. Cold Steel user SRK without the box. This one has a few marks on it and has been touched up on a stone it appears. A solid good looking knife for a user, definitely hasn't been abused. Carbon V also. SPF!!
    4. Cold Steel Trailmaster SK5 like new with leather sheath. No box, this one has saw little use if any. It's the all black model. $110.00

Also would sell the whole lot for $320 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
  2. Jax718

Jax718 Little member

Added a few blades.

3. *THE PUNISHER*

*THE PUNISHER* ridge runner

what do you want for a trade...pm me

4. montanaman1953

montanaman1953 Huge member

Srk

Email sent on SRK !!! :ross:

Thread Status: