1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Steel Black Sable

Rio Jan 12, 2015

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

This is by far the best folder lockback I ever owned, cold steel truly knock out this out of the ball park, the blade is super sharp vg10 san mai, is super tight lock up , the stronger detent liked any super custom, it snaps open very smooth, I had a few Demkos and this is better from my experience , I'm very happy with this folder, i have a espada and like it but this one beats it by far IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  2. Rio

some more pics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Parker likes this.
  3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Is that SIX in your Sig? :D:thumbsup:

4. Rio

Celebration time!!!!!! Oh oh !!!

5. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Very cool, Rio,

Always liked that knife right from the get-go, along with a couple of it`s stablemates, the Hatamoto and the Culloden (? the Skian Dubh style folder)

Sorry I didn`t grab a couple of them up when they first came out....

6. purpledc

purpledc purple or blue, depends on the strength of your gr Brigade Member

That is the ONLY cold steel knife i have ever wanted. Too bad that whole series went the way of the dinos. Very nice rio.

7. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

They sure dressed that up for the prom! It's more Armani than Ninja!

The more I use the Cold Steel Recon folders, the more I like em. I've kinda retired anything that folds but Sebs and CS Triad lock Recon folders.

8. Rio

Me and you both, this are fucking tanks , solid as I ever had before, it snaps loud!! and is tight as hell, it cuts liked a samurai sword, I wish i brought a few when they came out :manganr:

9. Rio

Thank you Tim:thumbsup:

10. Rio

The san`mai blade is just super sharp, I love edc this one:thumbsup:, yes they did dress her up for sure, the bolsters are super tough, the best back lock up too.

11. fncrazy

fncrazy Average member

Just say's "cut something" they are sweet!:bwah:

Rio likes this.