1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Steel Arc-Angel for sale/trade

subtlemovement Apr 2, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Cold Steel Arc-Angel Spear Point: $900 - 9.5/10 condition. I really cannot find anything wrong with this knife, but I'm taking off 0.5 from the rating for the minimal pitting on the blade near the pivots, and a tiny patina patch near the tip that I'll leave up to the next owner to buff out if they wish. This is the cleanest Arc-Angel I've owned; the handles are original and haven't been messed with or refinished, so they feel nice and solid. Custom titanium clip door, anodized powder blue. Tip is perfect. No box or blue bag on this one, but lots of miscellaneous hardware included (the clip door+ original clip, spare washers, spare screws, etc). CONUS Shipped USPS, 2-3 day priority, PayPal G&S (you add 3%), or a money order if you're old or don't like fees :)

Trades: Benchmade 47 T-latch

Attached Files:

EJ_Livesey and begreen61 like this.
  2. subtlemovement

BAMP :notguilt:

3. subtlemovement

Thirsty Thursday bump

4. Drew_getz

Drew_getz Tiny Member

I dm’d you but no response

5. subtlemovement

Sorry about that. 200 dollars off wasn't doing it for me :)

6. Drew_getz

Drew_getz Tiny Member

I’ll take it for 900

7. Luis

Luis Tiny Member

Yikes that's pricey...

KaosRase likes this.
  8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

You're new, so we'll cut ya a little slack, but, we DO NOT appreciate shitting on sales threads. If you have a comment, be it about the price or whatthefuckever, either address it to the seller in a private message, or just keep it to yourself!

Thanks

Klyuchak, Guillermo, Zeeman and 2 others like this.
  9. Luis

Luis Tiny Member

I understand you might feel like my opinion is unwarranted. Btw im not (shitting) on anyone or anything. I mean I guess next time i will say its a great deal. Obviously i cant even have an opinion here according to you. Disclaimer no personal offense to you. But you dont have to (shit) on me the way you just did. Maybe you should have PMd me and help me understand that way. Nope u had to (shit) on me in the open. Because I said "yikes that's pricey. Get a grip. Dont be all sensitive about 3 words. Seriously.

10. crogers

No, it has nothing to do with your opinion. We do not want unnecessary chitchat in sales threads. It's in the rules. Perhaps you should read those.

In the case of sales threads, those little comments, good or bad, give that thread a bump. Our rules only allow 1 bump per 24 hours so ALL sales are treated equally.

I'll also say, if you're gonna be all thin skinned, this might not be the site for you. We won't treat you badly, but we don't hug and kiss a lot either.

Any more comments? I'm just a DM away....

11. subtlemovement

Sold, mods please close! Thanks for the free bumps Luis ;)

crogers and Luis like this.
  12. crogers

Hey, what about me? :manganr:

13. subtlemovement

Hehe; that goes without saying, love <3

crogers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.