1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

CMMG .22lr AR-15 Conversion & new AR-15 BCG

drecon Feb 20, 2017

1. drecon

drecon JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Trying to free up a couple dollars to help fund a new project. I have a couple items in the safe I'd like to part with if anyone is interested. Only looking to sell at this time.

First up is a CMMG .22lr conversion kit for .223/5.56 AR-15's. This is one of the original kits from a few years back. I bought it, took it to the range that day and fired around 200-250 rd's through it. Took it back home & cleaned it up, it's been in the safe ever since.
    Looking for SOLD! shipped USPS Priority.

Next up is a brand new .223/5.56 semi-auto bolt carrier group. It's a spare I have from another project that I have never used.
    Looking for $80 shipped USPS Priority.

Would sell both together for $200 shipped!

Payment to be made via PayPal, shipping via USPS Priority mail.
    Sorry shipping to US addresses only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

PM sent. I'll take the conversion kit.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. alerma

alerma Huge member

What brand is the BCG, also what are the specs besides being .223/5.56 semi-auto..

4. drecon

Conversion kit is sold!

alerma, I have no idea on the brand of the BCG. It came with a complete upper I bought at a gun show, but I used my own BCG on that build so I just pulled it and put it in the safe. The upper was just a no name generic build, so not sure on who the BCG manufacturer is.

Forgive me but I'm not sure what other specs you would like? I just know it's a generic .223/5.56 semi auto rated. Let me know what else you need to know.

5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

seconds , Good snatch Chris .

crogers likes this.
  6. drecon

Bump for the only price drop I'll do on the remaining AR bolt carrier group.

I'll take $65 for it shipped!