1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

clusterfuck!

Marvinsson Oct 20, 2013

1. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

Again why so grumpy. I really tried to offer you a olive branch here but you want to continue this whole "Im new everyone is against me, life hurts bit" frankly its tiring.

You might want to scroll up a bit to that log out button. Because I think if you stay here much longer the emotional toll will be too much for your fragile ego.

Oh and Im not a good ole boy just a member like you. Maybe if you would stay for a bit and stop crying everyone doesnt want to play the same reindeer games as you there might be stuff to learn.

Your choice!

2. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

3. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Wow!

Who gave this guy his tinfoil hat back? :crybaby2::tinfoil:
    :bwah:

Gecko and GEEZER like this.
  4. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

I want a tinfoil hat. :unintroduced:

5. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have nothing to add.

But, I need to remind Mike, Marvinsson, and Ster91B that your AAI* membership dues are overdue. Thanks.

*Asshole Association of the Internet.

smrst45 likes this.
  6. Marvinsson

Marvinsson Little member

Now I feel better! At least one person has decided to treat me as an equal to some of the "large member" good 'ol boys.

And just to be clear, I mailed my dues in but haven't received my ID card, decoder ring, or new tin foil hat !

7. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Mike's panties got in a bunch? I didn't think he wore any.... :devilroll:

8. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

I fucking love equality.

9. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Why not contact Randall Knives and ask them about it? :ropeman:

:cheesydevil:

10. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Me too! Me too! :deviltard:

7 5/8 please

321sold.biz likes this.
  11. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I need a membership card and a tinfoil hat before I'm kicked out of the club..

12. WyldStyl3

You haven't received your membership card yet?!? :devilzeek

13. ster91b

Oh snap the check is in the mail:devilcorn:

14. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

a) It looks like you called Mike a name to me. It looks like you called him an asshole.
    b) You seem to be more than a little bit sensitive..., not all that bright either. I don't think that's a very desirable combination.
    c) How about you step back from the bad-boy attitude, post less, read more, and learn something before you get in any further over your head here.

15. Marvinsson

Marvinsson Little member

ratsuph,

Good advice. And my answer is: Why don't all of my criticizers and advisors look at what caused my "sensitivity." I made a suggestion that Mike Stewart, who is a big shot here felt challenged his expertise. I didn't claim any great expanse of knowledge, just offered a simple, harmless suggestion. If Mike is so sensitive, why has he received no criticism?

I've tried to let it go but people like you won't let me. I can't begin to express my surprise that a forum that advertises that it's members should express their own ideas and encourages newbies to post would all get behind someone like Mike. Oh, that's right. He's a good old' boy and good ol' boys stick together.

Keep your advice and your damn good oil' boy forum.

16. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Are you this confrontational in Real Life or is it just that you're a lot taller on the Interwebs?

I find that when I go online, I'm WAY younger and I have great boobs.

17. WyldStyl3

Pics or GTFO!!

18. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

He can't do that anymore UltraHot only...though his pic would fit more in UltaNot...:jdwink2:

19. excoastie

excoastie Little member

I am fairly new here myself so I am still learning about the members here. And I have learned one VERY valuable lesson by reading this entire thread…

Never – never – never tell anyone to contact Randall Knives for a second opinion. Never… And I mean NEVER! Not ever! Never!

20. ster91b

or tell someone to google it never that either because if you do egads!!!