1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

Hello all, it's been awhile. I have a preowned BM 63 that I am willing to trade. The blade is in excellent shape. The sand blasted handles have some snail trails but otherwise excellent shape. Comes as pictured and nothing else, not even the baby.

Looking for another balisong in the same price range. I have not keep up with prices as of late but I will entertain all offers. Looking for a basilisk or alpha beast or whatever. Trade only to trustworthy members with good feedback.

Trade value: $1
    Payment: if there is any monetary need it will be paypal or cash in a box.
    Shipping USPS: I send to you, you send to me.

20190808_104534-3021x1699.jpg 20190808_104833.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

I'll take it for $1

3. RRTvette

Bump for the 8 members, 36 guest, and 14 robots tonight. :(

4. RRTvette

Bump

Thread Status: