1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Clip Point Hunter

Terrapin83 Oct 1, 2019

1. Terrapin83

Terrapin83 Little Member

Clip Point Hunter
    Blade: 1080 carbon steel, 5" cutting edge
    Handle: Black/Red canvas micarta

Today is opening day of bow season on deer here. I've had this mostly finished for a while aside from a few small details, but being opening day of deer season, I went ahead and finished up so I can gift it to my stepdad at the start of the season here. He's been checking it out as I've worked on it, all the while not knowing I was making it for him. Should be a good surprise for him when he get's it later on tonight.

Had a lot of fun making this one. Wanted to have a nice leather sheath made for it, but haven't had the extra funds. But now I'm thinking if he uses it to skin a deer this year, I might just have to make a deer hide sheath for it. Would be quite fitting, methinks.

DSCN4427lq.jpg DSCN4428lq.jpg DSCN4430lq.jpg DSCN4432lq.jpg DSCN4437lq.jpg DSCN4438lq.jpg DSCN4439lq.jpg DSCN4441lq.jpg DSCN4440lq.jpg

seandavid55 likes this.