1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaver finished w/pics........

M.Olexey Dec 28, 2008

1. polomax

polomax Huge member

I am very much into Cleavers do you have other designs ?? if so Where might I see some.? I dunno what it is about Cleavers but for some reason i`ve always been into them, I guess it has to be from my younger years on the farm. I have several vintage cleavers but am always interested in seeing new variations in style. this one is most excellent.

please if you do have others can you send pic`s to max2@sssnet.com and also if they are available FS... Id be interested thanks.

2. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Awsome looking knife!!!

And a great contest you have going on.....:devil1:

3. Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant Huge member

Wow. That is unique!

4. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Thanks bud! I do stuff like the cleaver as one off customs. That's the only one I've made so far but I am kicking around a few designs in my head. I'll try to get some drawings up soon.

Thanks for all the good comments guys.

5. lotus1972

lotus1972 Huge member

Six at the rate he is going will be joining Hank Greenburg as being in a class of suck that is stronger than a black hole. This the third bad ass knife that I know that has been purchased by SIX.

On a side note. Way to go on the sheath:greydevil:. I like that style of sheath and it looks uber thick.

I would have posted here before but I don't get over here much.

6. loafycleetus

loafycleetus Little member

i love the spine detail!

7. M.Olexey

Hey bud, good to see you here.

Thanks all for the good comments.

mo

8. 65535

65535 Little member

That is seriously sick.

9. DONK

DONK met the Jerzee Devil!

I said it before and I will say it again!!! Love that cleaver!! Love that Contest!! I’m in and the JD Individual Maker forums rock!!!

10. oldfrog

oldfrog Little member

Cool Knife

Cool Knife

11. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

Oi! That is some SERIOUS micarta. Appropriately named, too!

And the blade, ooo does that look fun. Cops around here would wrack their brains to find a reason to cuff you for it, but it's sufficiently sexy that it becomes worth the risk!

12. M.Olexey

Now if that's not a t-shit slogan I've never seen one :shockedevil:

Thanks!

mo

13. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

All of the above.....

and it has some gorgeous filework! It just all works really well together!

14. jlx52005

jlx52005 Enormous member

GREAT LOOKING KNIFE

Love the overall design of the knife.

15. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

Very kick ass cleaver... the filework on the spine reminds me of vertebrae. I myself wouldn't personally go for the tie dye scales.... but the whole shebang flows nicely and the hippie colors make an awesome contrast with that black sheath. Very nice work. I can see the potential in many things... but I'm not so sure I would've been able to see that whole design in my head. Whatever y'all were drinking to get it there... worked very well. :thumbup:

16. M.Olexey

Cool. That's what I was trying for and damn it was time consuming.

I never would have thought of all these elements together either. six had a pretty good vision of what he wanted (what inspired that vision..... I'n not sure)

:beer:

But I have to admit it really looks good together....the scales look better than they show in the pics.

I do think something similar with the black and gray treatment would look good :gettinghorns:

mo

17. rcn

rcn Little member

Uber cool cleaver and sheath!

18. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

Well... you acheived it quite well. I know it had to be time consuming... and probably consumed much of your french vocabulary as well. Those centered holes are absolutely incredible. I'd have been throwing a fucking fit.

Most definitely!

19. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Little member

Damned nice blade... and sheath to match! Love the concept of a tactical cleaver, too!

20. PIC

PIC Unchained

that Blade is OUTSTANDING!!! love the scales especially Mr.Olexey!:devil1:
    congrats ro SIX. great score!!!

Jack~