1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Up On Isle 5 And Other Assorted Turds

Justin McNeill Feb 13, 2020

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Looks like we need to change your name to "Nick loves to break rules". Enjoy your vacation.

2. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  3. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

I dont have a mint basilisk for sale. the OG for sale would be the pre-logo balibalistic tac u.

4. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

I read it wrong and tried to delete the comment. Sorry about that

5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

WTT/WTS Balibalistic Channel Ti

"The value is only this high because i was given a very generous offer, but i want to see what people have to offer me yet still."

This is lame. You put a price on it....great. But that comment just turns it into a damn auction again.

Moe1 likes this.
  6. Justincredible76

Justincredible76 Little Member

Okay well, what should i then do? I wanted to be completely transparent leaving no room for miscommunication. Do i just say less? Say nothing about that kind of stuff surrounding the sale? Is that better for everyone? If so then i am more than happy to comply, i just want to do right by everyone and myself and thats the extent where my intentions lie. Please do let me know what i should do to be better, thanks. I am genuinely trying to make things fair for everyone and i just did what i felt i could do to achieve that.

7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

We dont sell to the highest bidder. If somebody says Ill take it then you sell it. Even if someone offers you more for it.

8. crogers

Just put a price on it and don't mention that you've received high offers. You'll still be free to accept the best offer, but don't mention what's been offered.

9. Justincredible76

Okay then im just taking it down. Sorry, i tried to do things how i thought was fair.

10. Justincredible76

Sounds good, will do that next time. I saw it as, if i was communicating with a seller i would want to know his offers so i wanted to give everyone that luxury.

11. Justincredible76

Should i take this whole bali down? Or just remove the text

12. crogers

Just edit and remove any mention of any previous offers. See the conversation I started....

13. crogers

And, during your edit, you took out the payment and shipping info. You gotta put that back.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  14. BennytheBlade

Thanks C.

crogers likes this.
  15. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Holy 210% mark up Batman

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    chutcher, spsgold and Benyounkz like this.
  16. BennytheBlade

You aint wrong EJ, but if he wants to try and sell for that price, we allow it.

chutcher likes this.
  17. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

I dont care im willing to risk it.

Are you off your fucking rocker?!

Also is that chab gold or bronze?

These prices make Manuelp blush

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  18. crogers

We ain't arguing, BUTT*, your useless comments bump his thread to the top. You'll be better off ignoring it and let it go away....

BennytheBlade likes this.
  19. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

I can't help it. We all lose when butholes gouge and scalp! BUTT you've always been nice. I won't do it again.

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  20. crogers

I understand. But, ultimately, it's HIS property and he is free to ask as much as he wants to for it. If you look at the end of his post, you'll see that he KNOWS his stuff is overpriced. Maybe he got gouged and is trying to recoup some of his loss. Just let 'em be.

If morons would quit overpaying for stuff, then the gougers and scalpers would lower their prices....

apdallaround and seandavid55 like this.