1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Up On Isle 5 And Other Assorted Turds

Justin McNeill Feb 13, 2020

1. Jonathan Russell

Jonathan Russell Tiny Member

Is this still available?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

It is a violation of the JerseeDevil's rules for a seller to sell to any member that has not posted an introduction.

Before you rush to buy this beautiful knife, you need to be aware that an introduction is REQUIRED before transacting any business on the Mighty JerzeeDevil. Go here http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/

Take a moment and go there to tell us a little about yourself, THEN, go back and buy the knife.

Samb likes this.
  3. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

you have 12 posts here. Can’t read the rules. No ff PayPal or “gift”, according to the rules you overlooked. You want money orders that provide NO insurance for buyers and then Zelle. Two of your three payment options give zero insurance for buyers and you expect people to jump on your sales thread? Right.

TGAMO and crogers like this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

He added the F&F comment later. Thanks for the heads up. I'm watching him.... :ropeman:

TGAMO and EJ_Livesey like this.
  5. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

No problem guys - If you are not ok with the payment methods that is fine.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  6. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

Sorry for any miscommunication - The payment methods that are listed are approved per site rules. Thank you for looking.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  7. Kbeaver2

Kbeaver2 Little Member

crogers likes this.
  8. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

9. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

10. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

11. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

Well we got enough turd slicers to cut em up and serve on crackers - there will plenty to go around.

12. Samb

I didn't get crackers with my turd, I'm pissed!

TGAMO likes this.
  13. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

@Samb - gets all the good stuff - not fair - I wish i woulda got whiskey instead of piss - I settled on the pièce de résistance suitable for the most esteemed poo-connoisseur the "Dinner La Royale" slow roasted in a field next to our finest Koby beef turd - with freshly harvested poo-greens - then aged to perfection with just the right amount of moisture to bring forth a crunchy outer shell - Only jumbo's left - add a bit of Dinte Mooorea fermented can corn and that is a well flavored treat with musky truffle undertunes - friends let me tell ya - you will never forget this culinary delight - It's a winna-dinna! Just don't forget the natty "D" and always use the "Grey Pooopon mustard to add that wild flavor that we all remember - whilst talking to Uncle Ralph on the big white phone.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    Samb likes this.
  14. Samb

That sounds like a Thanksgiving dinner for non rule followers. I'd prefer the happy meal at McDonalds.

15. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

Non-rule followers - or people that make mistakes.

16. Samb

Just non rule followers but it's ok to eat one in advance if you know you're a fucktard.

17. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

Nope - lots of people make mistakes

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  18. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

The only FuckTard is the one whom admitted that they did not receive crackers with their turd. Hmmm - wonder who that is...

19. TGAMO

TGAMO Little member

When the turd pile is high ya gotta getem when they steamin

20. Samb

Give you a hint, you!