1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Clean up, Aisle 666

CharlesKnife Jun 11, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesKnife

CharlesKnife Little Member

Offering $20 to $40 depending on condition. No rusty knives please. Doesn't need to have a tip anymore. Hit me with a PM.

**this post has been recreated in the proper forum. please don't reply here.**

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You would probably get better results if you posted this in "Wanted to Buy"... jus' sayin.... :manganr:

CharlesKnife likes this.
  3. CharlesKnife

CharlesKnife Little Member

Damn I'm an idiot. Well shit I'm getting so old that my eyesight really is starting to fail me. I have these two forums sitting one on top of the other in my watched forums section. Apparently I really should buy some readers. Thanks for the heads up brother.

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If you ask one of the mods, real nice, and say please, they may move it for you.... :manganr:

CharlesKnife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.