1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Clarification on BRS bali rankings?

GuItArMaN8373 May 12, 2018

1. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

In order of their cheaper to cream of the crop production knives, am I correct in saying:

1. Barebones.
    2. Barebones 2.0.
    3. Replicant.
    4. Premium Replicant.
    5. Carbon Replicant.
    6. Alpha Beast.
    7. Alpha Beast 3.0
    8. Premium Alpha Beast.
    9. Alpha Beast infinity.

TakeMyFingers likes this.
  2. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Not exactly how it all shakes down as far as cost but I think 9/10. could be a toss up between infinity and Venom.

3. needler420

needler420 Little member

Missing the select replicants and killer bee rep.

4. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I guess to put it simple. The infinity is their top tier and the barebones is their bottom tier? Everything else comes somewhere in between?

5. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

Once you get past the barebones I really think it's just a matter of preference.