1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Citizen Tachymeter Eco-Drive e650

subtlemovement Sep 20, 2018

1. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Bought this watch on an impulse a few years ago and wore it once...love the technicality of this piece, but pragmatically it's not for me.

Sapphire face, Stainless Steel body/base. The gold accents are amazing, but the shiny black finish picks up fingerprints decently. I'm 6'5" 210 lbs with decent sized wrists, fits loosely and also will come with two extra links. Happy to send high-res pics via email.

Full manual can be found here: http://www.citizenwatch-global.com/support/pdf/e650/e.pdf

I believe I paid 450 or 500 for this and though it's still mint, it was almost 3 years ago, and I would like to lop off a fair amount for my fellow devils :firedevil

Asking 350 - I'll cover priority shipping and G&S fees should you choose to use PayPal. I'll also accept a money order if you prefer. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Oh hey, bump :sailor: