1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 S35v

Windex Aug 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windex

Windex Huge member

Up for sale is my Sebenza 21, its been carried for about a little over a week. I bought the knife because I just had to give it a shot, I also wanted something classy and "gentlemans" knife... well, I must not be a gentleman. I just couldn't like the knife, nor get that bond/connection.

I have used the knife very lightly, for cutting paper mostly. The knife didn't come very sharp from CRK so I had it honed a bit (this is the more polished look on the lower half of the blade).

Anyway, the knife is in great shape. I tried to take pictures of the light scuffs on the titanium so there would be no surprises. Asking $350 SPF shipped.

Con Us only please.
    Shipping via USPS priority with DC and insurance.
    Paypal only.

Email is the fastest way to reach me Onelowfiftyfour@gmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]