1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Reeve collaborations

Mr.LaBella Jul 4, 2010

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

2. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

That Ti-Lock is pretty neat. Visually a nice continuation from the notchback frame locks Pat Crawford does from time to time and AG Russell claimed as his design back in the late 1980's.

3. Markous

Markous as a kite Brigade Member

The Razionale is nice too

I like this one here

4. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

You should have went to blade boss. Both were there. The Wilson colaberation was nice looking and the same price as a regular one. The ti lock was prettycool too. CRK had it on the bottom shelf of their booth kinda hidden. Hawk also had one at his table

5. KnifeMarshal

KnifeMarshal Devil's Marshal

6. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

I saw this, it is authorized by CRK and was released at Blade.

7. KnifeMarshal

KnifeMarshal Devil's Marshal

8. brandoc

brandoc Little member

So it's just an umnum with a proprietary grip pattern? Does look a bit nicer then the standard checkering.

9. MiG Angel

MiG Angel vodka + insane

Yep, looks much better than the regular checkered patteren.

10. MiG Angel

MiG Angel vodka + insane

Is it me or is it more expensive than the regular one?

11. brjohnson3

brjohnson3 Little member

i guess the extra $29.00 is what it costs to have wilson combat star tac added on. It does look cool but i would just go with the original and spend the 29.00 on some ammo or something else.

12. stony

stony Huge member

Mine should be here tomorrow.:devil1:

13. vjb.knife

vjb.knife Investigador Subaquatico

Wilson Combat Startac

I picked up one from Wilson along with a couple of their other items. The nice thing about getting the Startac knife was that after I bought the Pistol and registered it with Wilson for the warranty they gave me 15% off on any accessories from the website so I ended up with the Startac at a pretty sweet price around $365. Of course I did have to buy the pistol for pretty big $$$'s first, but I was getting it regardless of any other deals.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
  14. Mr.LaBella

Does any Devil have any real intel/ information (real world or other wise) on these?

:)

15. lunde

lunde Average member

Mr.LaBella, you wrote:
    I have one of the Wilson Combat StarTacs, and it's probably the best Umnumzaan that is available. The blade is the same as a standard Umnumzaan, and as others have stated (and shown via photos), the handles have a unique pattern. Compared to the pattern on the standard Umnumzaan handles, those on the StarTac feel better, and arguably look better. Although it is offered exclusively by Wilson Combat, it is 100% made by CRK, meaning that if there are any issues, you should contact CRK.

16. SuperD

SuperD Sebbiephile

Like the gun better than the knife I think.

17. Mr.LaBella

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am still interested :devilzeek

18. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

I like the Clip.....

19. Stainz

Stainz Little member

I got mine last week from the second batch from Wilson Combat. Mine has "IDAHO MADE" imprinted by the pivot on the framelock side - the 'CR' logo is on the opposite side. Terrific knife. I got mine as a retirement gift from me to me for my first SS deposit last Wed. What was I thinking spending that kind of serious moola on one knife? Whatever I was thinking, I'm glad I got the knife!!

Stainz

20. oromoto

oromoto Enormous member

I am very much interested!