1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago meet and greet?

Tguns Feb 13, 2017

1. Tguns

Tguns The Devil's Brigade Brigade Member

That's my idea as well. I think it would be fun.

2. bali_chan86

bali_chan86 Tiny Member

I'm late joining the boards but count me in ha! I'm in Bensenville near O'Hare airport.

3. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

I am. Reside in McHenry.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  4. rock3r4life

Now hold on just a minute, how the hell did Boba Fett get involved without me being informed?!? :p

5. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

So where are we at with this? I moved to chicago and would love to meet up sometime.

bali_chan86 likes this.
  6. bali_chan86

bali_chan86 Tiny Member

rock3r4life and I have already met up and are ready to grow an army! Open to suggestions on a safe location to bring knives and/or flip them. Do you know of anywhere? I'm part of an IG chat that has a good number of Chicago balisong people I could ask if we get something planned.

rock3r4life likes this.
  7. rock3r4life

I'm always down to make new pointy acquaintances, currently residing in McHenry atm.

8. rock3r4life

YES! Just an fyi, Barones (place were we met) is a no go for me now as I'm in McHenry now... so maybe the fellow finger-bleeders should, I dunno, set some smoke signals, triangulate and meet in the middle?

9. Lincoln Mackey

Lincoln Mackey Tiny Member

Hey. IM IN KANSAS CITY BUT WOULD LOVE A ROAD TRIP. IVE DONE IT MANY TIMES FOR BASEBALL SO I WOULD DO IT FOR THIS. IF US REDNECKS FROM THE SHOW ME STATE WOULDNT BE TO MUCH TROUBLE...

rock3r4life likes this.
  10. rock3r4life

Just hit me up, anytime and I'll meet ya. I am in McHenry, near Chicago.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021