1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Chechus is GTG

ilikequake Aug 15, 2015

1. ilikequake

ilikequake JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I bought a knife from Chechus (Jesus Alva) recently, communication was excellent and he shipped the item quickly and provided tracking right away. Item came as described and was well packed. Transaction went great - thanks Jesus!

2. BroomstikU

BroomstikU Little member

Chechus is legit

Just received a balisong from chechus and have to say he is a great guy. Great communication quick with replies and sent out the knife right away. Gave me tracking number right away I would defiantly buy from him again.Thanks Jesus

3. gilbertyneto

gilbertyneto Little member

Chechus is awesome

I bought the bm 42 and i live in Brazil, he send it and it got here so fast!!
    He is awesome with the customer!
    I recommend him !!!
    Thanks dude!!

4. zenzile

zenzile Little member

Bought an Alpha Beast. This knife is absolutely awesome, great condition too. It came with the original box and the original contents as well. No scratches, etc.

5. VanityBeast

VanityBeast Little member

Great Transaction

I have just received a premium green alpha from Chechus. Chechus was quick to ship (knife arrived in 3 days), easy to work with, and responsive to my messages. Would definitely do business with him again :manganr:

6. genetik_defekt

genetik_defekt Little member

Another +1

Bought an AB from chechus. Arrived safely and exactly as requested.

Thanks again man.

7. vv10

vv10 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great Transaction

Bought a AB from Chechus. He shipped and provided the tracking number quickly. He also packaged the AB well and it was as described. Overall it was a great transaction, and I would recommend doing business with him. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

8. FadeSpider

FadeSpider Little member

Very professional

Bought an Alpha Beast from Chechus. He's a very helpful dude, packaged great, very fast. Would buy from him again

9. Fill Effect

Fill Effect Little member

100%

Solid. I recommend this person.

10. Wonx23

Wonx23 Little member JDBA Official Member

Chechus was nice to deal with. Smooth & quick :thumbsup:

11. LunarFoxx

LunarFoxx JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Awesome transaction

Chechus was a pleasure to deal with. Very fast shipping, packaging was great, item was as described, communication was very timely. Trusted him on payment method and everything went smooth. Thank you!

12. Wonx23

Again a very smooth transaction with Chechus. Can't recommend him highly enough. :thumbsup:

13. tapuout2

tapuout2 Huge member

Chechus was great to deal with great communication and fast ship. The Basilisk r was perfect thank you

Evil knife dweller likes this.
  14. Wonx23

Another flawless transaction with Chechus. Always fast & easy.

15. Jack Lunderman

Jack Lunderman Little Member

I recently did a deal with chechus the deal went very smoothly. He was very easy to talk to and was very open about the condition of the knife. He provided plenty of photos. The knife shipped very quickly and arrived on time. The knife was exactly as described. I am very happy with it. Chechus surpassed my expectations in every way. I would rate my experience with chechus a 10/10. I would definitely do business with him again.

16. Javu

Javu Little Member

Awesome member, clear and precise communication! Very smooth transaction,

17. Unomia

Unomia JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

+1
    Just finished a transaction with Chechus. Excellent man, very fast shipping, well packed, responds to messages daily and didnt take forever to give me a tracking #. Knife came as described in pictures and is 100% legitimate. I would gladly deal with him in the future.

18. MKULTRA

MKULTRA Little Member

Bought a sweet knife from Chechus. I got tracking info promptly, and my knife arrived quickly and was in the exact condition that was described! Would do business again. Deal with him with confidence. Thanks again!

19. Andres

Andres Little Member

Smooth, fast and helpful.

Chechus is totally legit.
    In addition, he took the time to come up with the best alternative for my shipping to arrive sooner (because my address is odd and can delay orders). Overall, he is especial. I highly recommend him!!