1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Vero Beach Scarab and Damascus Endura

hummeroid Jun 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

Hi all,

With regret I've got to sell my scarab that I chased for a long time. Serial 0979. Grip tape inlays in the handle, easily the most usable otf. Only has some button sliding area smoothing of the anodizing from firing. Combo edge blade in s30v with factory edge. Comes with tube, manual, and pouch with field sharpening stone.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Asking price is 385 USD

Payment is through paypal and shipping is through whoever you like.

Also up is my endura damascus sprint. Won't carry it so to me, its gotta go. Whole thing is in good shape, just a couple things present that came from the factory, being the usual jigged bone imperfections that these have. Just used to open mail, hasn't cut anything else. Touched on sharpmaker stones. Comes with the spyderco soft case.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Price is 185 USD + your choice of shipping via Paypal.

2. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

More pics as requested[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

More pics:bwah::bwah: free bump for a beauty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.