1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

charlie mike RIP

apdallaround Jan 15, 2019

1. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You will be missed one of the kind Charlie,from your crazy addiction that you conquer it and became a decent knifemaker who took the shit from all of us here that threw at you and never once fought with anybody nor replied in anger , I traded a few knives and talk and texted with Charlie, nice person and the poster child of what a true knifenut is, he loved his cats and was honest about himself and an open book, loved your videos and crooked Bali handles with that zero fucks given attitude (smile in my face), thank you for being you and sharing with us your journey, may you be at peace and say hi to the many others specially Gary, R.I.P Charlie Mike, soldier, knifemaker, king of the wave and FTW.

2. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Geez,been away for a while and just reading this.
    Any clue what happened to him?
    I had many late night discussions w/ Mike over the last couple years,mostly about knives
    and never heard a single bad word come out his mouth about anyone or anything.
    R.I.P. my friend and we will catch up when i reach the other side.
    FTW!

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Shop accident in his home is the word on the street.
    He was incommunicado for a couple days and friends started looking........his Mom and a guy who was working / apprenticing under him found the body. That is the way I got it.

4. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Thanks pal,I really was taken back a bit when i read about him and just pray whatever happened was quick and painless.
    CM went thru enough shit in his life,but never once bitched or moaned about nothing,so i hope he is resting peacefully on the other side.
    Fucking shame no matter how you slice it.
    FTW!

5. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Sad I missed the news, behind the 8-ball as usual.
    Miss you, Matt..
    Wish I had bought that knife you wanted to make for me.
    Angels go with you.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Wow. Shop safety is real. There is a semi legendary pic of Bob Loveless pointing to a knife blade he was buffing STUCK in the wall. Cant find it but damn. I hope he was making a knife.

7. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

RIP CM. Enjoyed Watching his progression from shiv maker to knife maker. He was one of a kind.

apdallaround, crogers, Kelper and 3 others like this.
  8. AradOnRadar

AradOnRadar Huge member

As one of his old buddies from Fresno I just wanted to dig into here a bit and see if anyone knew more than I do. Very unfortunate. Such a tough son of a bitch to be taken down by an accident... He would have wanted me to turn his passing into a conspiracy theory... But for now. Rest in power old friend.

9. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

My heart goes out to his family. May you rest in peace Charlie Mike. :heart:

apdallaround, Kelper and crogers like this.
  10. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

CM was a goofy fuck and a good guy. Thick skinned to take all the crap his fellow JD buddies would dish. Sad to hear this. He will be missed.

11. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

I gotta say that for all of his crazy faults he was a real knife enthusiast and one of the true characters that made JerzeeDevil what it was.
    Rest easy my friend.

apdallaround, crogers and tubtar like this.
  12. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

He was certainly one of the ingredients that made our little cake so rich , moist and flavorful.

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  13. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

You forgot "nutty".... :bwah:

AradOnRadar and apdallaround like this.