1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

[video=youtube;lyy7y0QOK-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyy7y0QOK-0[/video]

Interesting to see Jackman play a villain.

2. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

seems like a modern day Short Circuit.

3. jeff98902

jeff98902 Huge member

The movie looks interesting.

I has to be pretty good with the queen of Sci-fi , Sigourney Weaver and action star Hugh Jackman, in it.

And it will be fun to see Yo-Landi Visser and "Ninja" Watkin Tudor Jones, from the band Die Antwoord. Acting in this movie also.

I hear that the director Neill Blomkamp and Watkin Jones are friends.
    It makes sense both are from South Africa.

4. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I caught this yesterday and it actually wasn't bad. Chappie actually cracked me up.

5. jeff98902

jeff98902 Huge member

Neill Blomkamp movies

Definitely one of my favorites from Mr.Blomkamp.
    I just watched "Chappie" again. I picked up on a few things I must have missed watching it the first time. Just like Neill Blomkamp's other movie District 9, there are sometimes many things happening on the screen all at once you lose some of the finer details. I have watched District 9 several times now. and I am sure when "Chappie" is available for purchase I will get it and watch it many times also.

6. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Does Chappie get to have sex with Yo-Landi ? :manganr:

7. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'd do her again....

Number 5 is ALIVE!