1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

CF Rotten GDOK EX10

TheFriar Jan 31, 2021

1. TheFriar

TheFriar Little member

Evening gents,

Recently came back into possession of this beauty (long story, posted on here before but pulled and sold to a close friend who recently sold it back to me). Unfortunately I have a couple of impending payments that I need to deal with so this knife has to go, and it has to go quickly. Originally paid quite a bit more than this from a fellow here on JD but I'm just gonna ask $OLD (mods please close!) (PP G&S) for it as I need it gone within the next week. I'll cover shipping costs, will go through USPS. Overall condition is 8/10, blade is solid but the handles definitely have a few scuffs on them. Feel free to PM me any questions.

Best,

T

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    Andres, Blalchawk357 and Aaronb33 like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:SHIPPING:

3. TheFriar

TheFriar Little member

Damn my bad, added. Sorry mate!

crogers likes this.
  4. TheFriar

TheFriar Little member

Bump!

5. No_cuts_no_glory

No_cuts_no_glory Little Member