1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Celebration for The Boss...........

tubtar Sep 23, 2021

1. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

begreen61 and tubtar like this.
  2. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

i hate that i missed it but i had a few things that added up to me not going biggest of them is im just not good at these things.

RoyalM, begreen61 and tubtar like this.
  3. spydusse

Everybody handles grief differently. I got shit faced drunk and told some of my favorite memories with Ron . Now I have Wendy's cheese all over my truck window from the ride home .

knifepuppet, Roger, begreen61 and 4 others like this.
  4. spydusse

FB_IMG_1633284866631.jpg

knifepuppet, Ryanol, mkphc and 15 others like this.
  5. spydusse

FB_IMG_1633284872294.jpg

mkphc, begreen61, sandwich and 11 others like this.
  6. spydusse

FB_IMG_1633284881847.jpg

mkphc, begreen61, sandwich and 7 others like this.
  7. spydusse

FB_IMG_1633284877413.jpg

knifepuppet, RNST, Rhonda and 17 others like this.
  8. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Great pics and great to see the Devilz out in force for The Boss. A truly great man. I Wish I could have been there. Looking forward to catching up with you guys next time.

ded i, begreen61, tubtar and 7 others like this.
  9. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Yesterday was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Justus approached me to shake my hand and say hello and at the same time a picture of his father holding him as a little guy was on the screen I was watching and it just crushed me. That kid’s strength is absolutely fucking awe inspiring. I had tears welling up all day and each time I tried turning them into tears of laughter and joy because I know Ron would have hated to see anyone crying. I got to see a lot of faces that I haven’t seen in a long time and while it was good to see them all it also stung because I kept waiting for a hand to clap down on my shoulder and for me to turn and see the one face I wish I could have seen more than any other. Sitting in that back room of The Station I kept looking at the doorway expecting Ron to walk in and slap down his digi camo duffle while asking who’s going to buy some patches. They’re just things that none of us will ever experience again and I’m really finding it hard to deal with. I just wanted to make it to one more meeting. I just wanted there to be one more JD Grind In. Even just the chance to say goodbye. I’m sorry for my emotional state and for going on and on, but god damn I’m going to miss my friend a lot and the guilt of not seeing him for awhile is weighing on me much heavier than I ever thought it would.

knifepuppet, GEEZER, RoyalM and 14 others like this.
  10. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Great pics , Sir.
    It was awesome meeting you , and seeing so many old friends.
    Ron would have been pleased I think.
    But it would have been so much better if he were there in living color.
    That evening , outside the K of C hall , Silent Jay was relating a story ................. it was a good one , replete with Jersey accent and requisite ball busting.
    I no shit flashed back to the early 2000's , with Ron telling us about the Jersey Guido's , with their IROC Z-28's , complete with T tops.
    Between him and Tony , they covered all the high spots............wardrobe , girl friends , attitude.
    For like five minutes , non stop hilarious.
    That's what felt so right about it all.
    We were laughing and telling stories about a very funny guy , and everyone who shared one................it's easy to tell why they were friends.
    Because they were funny as fuck too.
    It felt great to laugh that hard.
    It made me forget for a minute that our friend is gone.
    And being with His kind of people was the perfect way to ease the pain.