1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Caswell DPX TNK Edition

LorenzoL Mar 15, 2015

1. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

When Joe Caswell first introduced the DPX a few years ago I was immediately struck by the original design and innovative retractable clip/lock system. Needless to say, I got on the list for one. The fact that I never heard from Joe Caswell again is unfortunately very often par for the course when dealing with hotshot makers like him, so after a few e-mails to him inquiring about the status of my order I all but gave up on the DPX. Except that this time there was a happy twist: Neil from True North had a batch specially made for him, and these are in S110V instead of the way more pedestrian CPM-154 :madaddy:
    I am so glad I ended up getting one, sometimes patience does pay off :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Congrats on a nice one:thumbsup:

3. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Joe makes very innovative knives that are very functional.

Great knife.

:thumbsup:

4. Shawn Hatcher

Shawn Hatcher knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Such a very cool knife. Congrats on scoring one!

5. sled

sled Enormous member

Congrats. I was hoping Neil would have one at the show to try out but, no luck.

6. lunde

lunde Average member

7. LongDog

LongDog knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

dude that is so cool, truly original work

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015