1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

This world is DEFINITELY NOT ready for my clone! :lulz:

begreen61 likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Love my Dalton OTF's in a bad way would never carry one ,,have a Vemontech I like alot but wouldn't carry that either ,,, be honest all the OTF MT's i had I wouldn't carry ,, I'm hard core with my steel ,,even a regular side open folder last me maybe a year medford lasted the longest ,,,till broke the blade ,,I stick with a small Busse to carry ,haven't broke one yet ,,,,,,,,,,,bottom line I collect OTF and respect them for what they are ,,to carry maybe for defence only but as a user they do not hold up ,,Had a CT MT last me about 3 months ,,,loved the knife,it just wore out ,,

g

crogers likes this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Broke a Medford, .....damn Gary.

4. begreen61

Broke the tip off sucks ,, IMG_2259.JPG

5. begreen61

Eye candy time ,, IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2261.JPG IMG_2262.JPG IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2264.JPG IMG_2265.JPG IMG_2266.JPG