1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 72guy

72guy Little member

Thanks to everyone for the warm :welcome:
    I just got back with my new additions.:dance2:

Benchmade 5500SBK
    MT Mini SOCOM
    MT SCARAB Executive:jawdrop:

I'm currently carrying a Benchmade 525. The Mini Presido manual. Once everything is in order I plan to make the 5500 my everyday knife. I do like the weight of the Mini SOCOM. And then again, I sure like the way the blade deploys on the SCARAB! Maybe I'll carry something different each day of the week. And someday each day of the month---unlike some of you who have something different for each day of the year:bow:

One quick question. I like the safties on my knives for carrying in the pocket. The SCARAB has no saftey but, as pointed out in other threads, takes quite a bit of thumb pressure to deploy. For those of you that carry the SCARAB, do you feel confident that it will not accidently deploy? Thanks for the input.

2. ScarabExec

ScarabExec Huge member

Absolutely, It would be quite a trick for that heavy a trigger pull to 'accidently' deploy.:usa:

3. UT-II

UT-II blase blase

Not everyday but sometimes.

My favorite OTF is the HALO-II in a Survival Sheath Systems Concealex rig I had made.

[​IMG]

But mostly anymore I carry an Nkonka fixed-blade on the other side of a TASER:
    [​IMG]

Depends mostly on what the weather is and the environment. All the 'toys' deploy within a second or so. If I have to use any of them the LAST thing I have to worry about is the police.

4. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Damn. UT-II those are some serious toys for sure.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I gotta see realtime pics of those on you!

serious! :picsor:

6. Mr.LaBella

ummm, I doubt it!:ron: :poke:

7. UT-II

UT-II blase blase

That is my bucket ass with the HALO.

8. Mr.LaBella

NOT the Halo- the Nkonka and the taser!:flasher:

9. 72guy

72guy Little member

Not to mention the nice suit. And who, by the way, does your shirts?:lafflol:
    Man. No doubt who wins the dinner conversations.:cheers:

10. ScarabExec

ScarabExec Huge member

I'd like to know some more details about that halo sheath

11. fire on the mountain

fire on the mountain Little member

question

so ive opened and closed the UT6 now enough that it is a lot looser and really easy to open. How long do these mechanisms last though? should i try and prevent myself from opening and closing it when i dont need to? Has anyone heard of one breaking or showing signs of wear?

12. ericsgreen

ericsgreen know your enemy

They break regularly, I mean its not uncommon, I would just use it like a tool and dont play with it too much, I owuld think youll be in good shape for a few years at least, but probably better to fire it occasionally than never at all if it was a dsiplay knife...

If it breaks you just need to send it in for a repair, might take a awhile and you need to send it through a dealer, bartone could probalby help you, I wouldnt worry about it :)

13. Mr.LaBella

they do NOT break regularly!:wtf2: :maxi:

14. ScarabExec

ScarabExec Huge member

fire on the mountain,

I've got a beaten UT6 thats about 4 years old. It's been fired countless times and was never babied. The main spring is kinked. It still fires great.:purasangr

15. fire on the mountain

fire on the mountain Little member

great

now thats what i like to hear! (picking my UT6 back up and playing with it)

16. ericsgreen

ericsgreen know your enemy

I think I might have oversaid it...I just mean they do break :oops: :tbg:

I ahve only carried two UTs as edc, only owned a few da's...I just dont treat them like any other knives. I guess if one breaks it might just be a flaw, rather than overuse, but lint and rain dont matter much, I just woulldnt play with mine, maybe that means something else to you, but I mean not like a bali just sitting on the couch flipping and flipping it, but Im sure I have opened mine thousands of times...

they hold up nice if you really use them, . have you seen the pic of one been hammered through a plank...I worry about washing mine, or getting grime or lint in it...so Im just more careful with them. :eric:

17. pease

pease dropped his guns

the great thing about oregon autos at legal :wolfgang: :wolfgang: :wolfgang: :wolfgang: :wolfgang:

18. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Average Member

Bump. I’ve wanted a otf for years, finely got one. I’m digging Bali’s better. But I scored a limited infidel for 350. It’s nice. I’m in Northern Va and the otf were everywhere at the nationals gun show. But I guess we will see over time. I take care of my stuff and I am responsible

begreen61 likes this.
  19. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

DeadThread.jpg

begreen61 and Scott Meers like this.
  20. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Necromancy,,Where do you find this shit,,Chris your too funny ,, your one of a kind,:yesman:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank god,,,,,,,,,,,,thats there only one of ya,that is,,,,,,,,,,,,;),,,,:cheers:

g

crogers likes this.