1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

cardoso5fr halloween build off 2018

cardoso5fr Sep 18, 2018

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Looks great! I'm sure it'll find a good home!

seandavid55 likes this.
  2. Metalmark

Metalmark Tiny Member

Very nice! Impressive build.

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Not only great execution but properly documented for us to feel a part of it well done.

seandavid55 likes this.
  4. cardoso5fr

cardoso5fr knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thank you guys :). The documentation is a bit the aim and the fun of the build off :).

BennytheBlade and seandavid55 like this.
  5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I completely agree. Though for me if things continue the way they are, I may have to edit out my stupidity.

HighVoltageLinesman.gif

BennytheBlade likes this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Dont do it Sean. I mean, I know I would want too as well, but anyone who wants to laugh at your work is going to be told to put up or shut up. You guys are doing this for the spirit of the forum as far as I am concerned and all are way better than what I can do, and I did try at one time.

desmodus and seandavid55 like this.
  7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I wasnt serious. I laugh at most of my mistakes. If I wasn't having fun, I sure wouldn't be doing it!

desmodus and BennytheBlade like this.
  8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I laugh at your mistakes too! :bwah:

Butt*, even more so at my own! :bobert:

BennytheBlade and seandavid55 like this.
  9. Moongoddess1960

Moongoddess1960 Little member

:devilzeek:devilzeek:devilzeek nice build