1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Carbon Fiber Replicant coming May 11th for $315.99

IAmNotARealBoy_ Apr 28, 2017

1. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What I would give right now for the Reds button.

Linos, WyldStyl3, Dustygmt and 2 others like this.
  2. IAmNotARealBoy_

IAmNotARealBoy_ Iamarealcrybaby

Difference between BRS and HOM? Quality control customer service, and an actual fucking warrenty.

Promoting clones? Cuck, please.

Stupid or ignorant? Pick one.

I would like to stop replying to these fucktards, but you just keep fucking coming back for me.

3. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

that whole "people who like brs are mindless sheep fanboys" is pretty insulting. Suggesting that we didnt earn peoples admiration, respect, and business over several years, and that they can not decide for themselves based on their experience to support and enjoy our company is a base and an petty thing to say. It seems like something someone with limited world experience might summon up.

Perhaps youre doing it because you feel people are trying to rob you of your opinion, but remember when posting online you are soliciting opinions, and the court of popular opinions typically rules the day.

Im sorry youve had the experience youve had with us as a company, we do have a warranty policy to help fix where issues arrise. We track our warranty related workflow, and based on units sold we are wellllll below what many companies (and I have access to discussing this indusry with some really large players at this point) consider normal. I know I have already pointed this out but the screws you sung the virtues of from USAknifemaker are the same screws we use in our product... exactly. I think that again the vibra tite while its great for most, is not great for people who feel compelled to constantly tweek tune and disassemble a product. That said, it maybe for all its virtues the vibra tite is a threadlocker we will entertain migrating away from. Notably Spyderco has moved away from Red Loctite for similar reasons. Customers destroying a screw which left the factory in a perfectly operable state in a perfectly operable product, that the customer sheered or stripped a screw due to overtourqing something thats been held in place by threadlocker for the express reason of not letting the screw back out. Flipping is tough on products.

I can not excuse the fact that making thousands of knives makes it hard or nearly impossible for everyone of them to be dead nuts. With regard to the BB this was our first attempt at making something in that price point and honestly it was more prohibitive then anyone assumes. We have gotten the feedback on the product and made some great changes in a potential V2 BB. We will also look to make a trainer version of that to start and entertain trainer versions of our other products, again based on feedback. We are crowing the spines of all our balisong line up, based on feedback and the desire to advance products that have been long running. We have discussed being more stringent with anodizind and have entertained dropping certain colors due to their prepencity to reflect oil and daily use over other colors.

From a community standpoint we are working retailers and others to host events and promote the hobby of balisongs, spending real time and money doing so.

for the first time we are going to offer the Replicant Clips and clip set ups as a stand alone retail item in our store... all based on feedback and the desire to grow and keep offering products that from what we can report are typically well liked. Again you cant possibly win everyone everytime.

This doenst sound at all like the company you are describing, but I dont think its necessary for me to NEGATE your feedback or experience. If you want to contact me privately Id be happy to look up our previous email exchange, too be certain we offered you a warranty solution. If for any reason you were not afforded one, there was miscommunication, or any mistake on our part I will personally rectify it. As you know things happen and its impossible to be all places at all times for everyone, we arent talking about a few knives here anymore, we are talking about thouands. Its a very kneejerk reaction to say "why do I need to use warranty on a knife that costs XXX dollars" however again go pick a knife company out of a hat and report back the one you find that doenst have a warranty policy in place. Not a free screw policy, not a dead letter office, but an actual usable warranty in place to protect both the factory so they can rectify a problem of error, and the customer so they can get the representation of that product. Ill save you some time... everyone has a warranty in place because they know that even with maximum effort, things are going to happen that require warranty related repair.

I dont often open the clones can of worms, but I will say this much... ANY place where we are afforded legal protection of our tradmarked items we will work to protect them. I can nearly GUARANTEE, that if the roles were reversed youd do the same. This has been 7 years of my life working to develop this brand with Kz and others. Its really easy to be cavalier about "clones dont hurt a brand" when its not your lifes work.

respect-
    Loosey

4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Been thinking the same. No point wasting any more time here.

stdlrf11 likes this.
  5. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Definitely agreed. I knowingly overpaid crap tons on couple of knives on 2nd market. That's back to whatever the buyers want to pay or not, that's their choice. At the end of the day, I'll be happy to pay extra 20-30 bucks for something that I personally like to the original makers, the cf scales in this case, minus waiting time if i were to order custom scales from others.

6. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

ig·no·rant
    ˈiɡnərənt/
    adjective
    1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
      "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
      synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, illiterate, unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed, unenlightened, benighted
    stu·pid
    ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
      "I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
      synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish

As they are two different words, trust me, as someone who has interacted with you in the past and is currently doing so, I wish YOU would just pikc one and stick to it ya fuckin tard.

Also, again, if you intentionally void a warrany and get pissed about it, you're just a fucking moron, which you have proven again and again and again with the more replies and failed attempts to make a valid point you make.

Both are Hom and BRS do a great job at ensuring the quality for their customers they can and do what they are able to to make things right when something is actually fucked up.

Seriously, fucking idiots like yourself are why I cannot stand how social media has become such a driving force in the community. Fucking cancerous garbage like yourself can shut yourselves away into you own corner and lure in newer and less knowledgeable members into some bullshit and it's all good because you can block therm or take advantage of the pure anonymity and lack of accountability for anything like the bullshit you are spewing even here.

So go right back to your sad little corner where some unemployed 12 year olds spending their parent's money totally agree with you that clones are cool because who can afford a legit knife anyway, and fuck off from trying to pretend you come close to having a valid argument you ignorant fucking retard.

tl;dr (or maybe the words were too hard for you to understand) :

Seriously, just fuck off already, you ignorant fucking moron.

7. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

Ouch!

seandavid55 and stdlrf11 like this.
  8. IAmNotARealBoy_

You're an angry cuck, aren't ya? Is that it, or do you want to waste time writing another 6 paragraphs on how my opinion is wrong?

9. Toxiatris

Toxiatris Little member

Man you really don't know when to quit do you? You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper. You may be decent at dipping metal in liquid and spinning a dial to make pretty colors but you obviously don't know shit about anything else. At some point you will realize that not everyone here is out to get you... It's just that you are a moron with a messed up outlook on life. Try actually reading what people are telling you and NOT getting triggered by it. Maybe then you will learn something.

seandavid55 and stdlrf11 like this.
  10. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

I think at this point you're just strictly on troll patrol, loosey, the founder of BRS, made it his business to personally address you in this atrocious flame fest of a thread and offered you an open door to sort out whatever problem you may have, and not even so much of an acknowledgement of that fact from you.
    I have to believe this thread was initially started just to ruffle feathers and to make your voice heard, as I pulled pretty much identical matching quotes from you from another thread earlier this week. Nobody wants you to change your opinion, that is yours to express however you see fit, but don't expect to be greeted with sweetness and lights with that kind of attitude about a company that is pretty generally liked by all. Like loosey pretty much told you, occasional oversights are part of the business, his thoughtful response was pretty much proof that he cares about your problem and rectifying it is his concern.(although this would imply fault on BRS' side to which I don't really see, if anything I think the art of appeasement came into play) but I don't think appeasement or any amount of accommodating will knock a troll of his soapbox. This hostility sucks but I'll get over it...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    desmodus likes this.
  11. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

WTF are the Reds where you need them?

Rio, Mastema and Toxiatris like this.
  12. Mastema

Mastema Little Member JDBA Official Member

Why all the hate over the price point? If you feel CF isn't worth the premium then don't pay it if enough people don't pay it and it doesn't sell out eventually then maybe they will reconsider, but I think we both know it will sell out. BRS has been here and supported this community since their very beginning, I'm more than willing to pay a premium to a company that supports their community.

13. IAmNotARealBoy_

BRS didn't help with either issue on the BB or AB. Not gonna bother typing out a third email to get the same copy and paste response.

14. IAmNotARealBoy_

At this point, I don't give a fuck. If this is how everyone is on JD, I don't want anything to do with it. Figured it'd be a pretty laid back, and chill place. But as soon as anyone says anything negative about BRS, you become Hitler.

I see no point coming back to this trash, decues mother fuckers.

15. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Praise the Lord, there is a god in Heaven if you are finally finished spouting bile and going to leave this one alone.
    But you know that isn't true, because this sort of thing is your life.
    You could actually go to forums where your narrow bigoted opinion is agreed with, but of course that wouldn't be so much fun for you would it.

I also don't recall you with your sanctimonious hatred of overpricing, jumping on people in the secondary market adding over $100 to the price of a knife, flipping it for instant profit when they never had the intention to even use it.

Maybe check if your medicare covers therapy, because you really do have a problem.

16. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Buh bye! You will be sorely missed... like Hitler

Xoxoxxxxxo.

17. Vampill

Vampill Preschooler JDBA Official Member

see guys, clones are not really bad, we are just spoonfed that information by BRS circle jerks!

18. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

seandavid55 and WyldStyl3 like this.
  19. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

In other words, next time you want your knife modded, send it to someone who can do the job, not fuck it up.
    If he adds up the cost of all his screw ups, he could have had the custom of his choice made to order…….
    Maybe after you sheared the first screw, if you'd posted it as a question, someone would have mentioned the use of heat when loctite is concerned…..
    Just saying.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  20. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

The stupid ignorant motherfucker IS THE knife modder.

https://www.instagram.com/iamnotarealboy/

Perhaps he should get BRS to stand behind all his screwups with parts.

Or, Perhaps he should thank all the circle jerkers that buy the product, that are keeping him busy with mod work.

Oh, hey all, whats shakin :cheesydevil:

OH, and what time is the circle jerk, wouldn't want to miss out .:cadi:

Last edited: May 1, 2017