1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cancer sucks DONKEY DICKS!

Komodo Apr 8, 2019

1. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Damn dude. I will keep rooting for you. Stay strong.

2. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Fucking sucks man for sure. Hang in there and be one of the few! I go in a few hours for a biopsy on a tumor ridden prostate. Don't konw if it is cancer yet but the Dr. doing it said tumors that big aren't a good sign so we'll see in a week. In the mean time I'm playing golf and salmon fishing and fuck the other stuff. keepem sharp

3. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Komodo, I don't really know you, but I do know cancer. I've watched many of my family members go through some very hard battles with it, most recently my mom. What I can tell you is this, doctors don't always know everything!!! Fight tooth and nail!!! Cancer is not unstoppable!!! And whether or not you believe in God, pray, and let Him handle it! But Never Give Up!!!!

My prayers are with you brother. As G.O.V. said, I care, We all care!!! God bless you my friend!!!

Balibuyer and Stormdrane like this.
  4. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Any Word? Anyone have contact with Komodo?

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

I peek at this thread every morning in hopes this dude would post since he said what he last said. That's some heavy hitting shit and i dont even know him. Cancer does suck. It got Mom on the 23rd of April this year. Prayers out for you my brother.

Kelper and Thanos74 like this.
  6. Samb

Samb Average Member

If he only had 3 weeks it's a possibility that he's gone.

Thanos74 likes this.
  7. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Looks like another one bites the dust.
    Komodo, You were a fucking hoot. Your life was a comedy of errors played out here for all to see.
    Someone should write a book about all the character's here.