1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Cancer sucks DONKEY DICKS!

Komodo Apr 8, 2019

1. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

Last July I fought eye cancer and won. At least I thought I did. Just found out that my eye is fine BUT...the cancer has moved to my liver.
    18,000 people a year get liver cancer, 14,000 die from it.

My fuckin' health insurance won't cover me at the "Good" cancer centers. They will only cover me at "Bubba's Cancer Clinic And Car Wash" !!!!!!! Something tells me the 14,000 people who died, went to "Bubba's" for treatment.

I'm sitting here getting drunk. SHITFACED drunk. Because I know sure as hell, as soon as Cancer finishes sucking that donkey's dick, he's gonna shove that dick right up my ass, and don't want to feel it!

Stormdrane and longbow like this.
  2. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Well God Damn. Im sorry you are going through this.

3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Positive thoughts and prayers headed your way, Brother !

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

One of the most important things that I believe you can do is KEEP FIGHTING. Don't give up. I've seen cancer's ass beaten many times.

Smoke and prayers heading your way.

Hang in there! Hoping that you will be one of the 4,000 that make it!

5. Samb

Samb Average Member

Good luck, I went through 44 radiation treatments for prostate cancer last year and still have some side effects from it. Every once in awhile I'll shit my pants, guess it could be worse.

norcal13 likes this.
  6. Komodo

If the "Donkey" wants t shove his dick up my ass he's gonna have to wait his turn. The doctors and insurance company already have their dicks FIRMLY implanted up there!
    Saw my doc this morning to go over some test results, and it's confirmed that it's the cancer from my eye that's in my liver. Apparently it's a somewhat rare/uncommon type??? He tells me I have to go to a cancer center asap, I tell him I have a place picked out already.

I call the cancer center to make an appointment. They won't make an appointment until my PCP sends in a referral, AND, I send them my test results and my other doctor's notes on my case.I tell them my doc won't send out a referral until I have an appointment. They couldn't care less, get the referral or keep on walking! I call my PCP and they won't give me a referral until I get an appointment date.Call my insurance and they tell me I NEED my referral from my PCP. I tell them he won't give me one, and they say have my other doc (Gastroenterologist who discovered the cancer) send in a referral, that might work, BUT if they don't accept his referral, I'm libel for the full cost of treatment!!!

I've been on the phone for the past 4 hoours with these people and I'm still no closer to getting this settled. It's bad enough to have cancer, but this policy & procedure BULLSHIT from the doctors & insurance company is WORSE than the cancer itself!!

ARRGH!!!!!!!

7. Samb

Samb Average Member

The medical system is FUCKED UP in this country.

8. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Hate to hear this Komodo. Sending you good vibes and strong medicine prayers, strength and humor for this fight.:twister:

9. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

The hoops are bullshit to jump through while the stress of cancer is fucking looming.
    Breathe...... and handle that shit.

10. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Sorry to hear this news, smoke and prayers.

11. Komodo

Thanks for all the support and well wishes.

I took the day off on Thursday to get my head clear, then spent 5 hours on the phone on Friday. Finally, I got everybody talking to each other and sending in all the needed paperwork to the cancer center. Now it's a game of wait & see. The doctors at the center have to go over all my reports and figure out what the best treatment for me will be. I should, get a call from them sometime late this week with an appointment date.

12. Samb

Samb Average Member

Good luck!

13. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Smoke and prayer's for a positive recovery.

14. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

All the best , I hope you get the best treatment and heal real soon.

15. Komodo

AN UPDATE: in case anyone gives a shit.

I fired my "old" Oncologist because the dumb fuckin' CUNT didn't do fuckin thing to help me or start therapy.
    Saw my "new" Oncologist this past Monday (7/1). He went over all my medical records from the CUNT, examined me, then sent me for a set of new labwork right then and there. I left him with an appointment for next Friday (7/12}. His office clled me the next morning {7/2} because the doc wanted to see me this morning instead of waiting for my next appointment.
    I thought it was for some good news.

I was wrong.

He told me there was NO treatment for me because the CUNT waited too long to get started.

I asked him how long I have to live, and he says about 3 weeks.

16. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

That really does suck ass. I have no words. I'll keep you and yours in my smoke and prayers.

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  17. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

This is so very sad Komodo. Smoke and prayer's for you and your family.

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE likes this.
  18. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I never posted this but I watched my best friend go back in March. I thought he was gonna keep going for a few years but it came on fast near the end... the last couple months. I thought I was strong but it changed me... I feel different inside like somethings broken; and I miss my friend.

I hope you made peace with family and friends... and with God... and know that you will be loved and missed.

19. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

I care buddy, I always enjoyed reading your posts. Treat yourself to some Jim Bean and surround yourself with family and friends

20. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! My heart goes out to you...Komodo!

And....I give a shit! Hell....We all give a shit!

Sending lots of love your way! :heart: