1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Canada Bans Assault Rifles

begreen61 May 1, 2020

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

So much for Canada protecting their rights to most semi auto rifles over 1500 guns banned by One man ,,God help you all

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I found out through the media reports 9 of the people were killed by Fire's that he set,, and the rest of the 22 people that were tragically killed,, many were killed by hand guns he was caring but the assailant was caring a ar-15 ,,and all the focus on the rifle was pushed to Ban the semi auto rifles ..Correct if my info was wrong .

g

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I read that he was prohibited from owning firearms under the existing laws. [​IMG] See, gun law do prevent crime.

I believe that I've mentioned before... a little diner near where I lived had a sign near the register. It read "It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that criminals will obey gun laws!"

All I can add, is "AMEN!"

bali_n0ob and begreen61 like this.
  4. Samb

Samb Average Member

Agreed!

begreen61 likes this.
  5. bali_n0ob

bali_n0ob JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Yeah I was keeping up as this was progressing. It's a damn shame, especially for those who went through the trouble of actually obtaining those firearms legally. Sincere condolences for all those affected

begreen61 likes this.
  6. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That is sad.

begreen61 likes this.
  7. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

and yet california had its hi cap ban overturned by the appelate court and seen as unconstitutional !!

at least we're not ALL screwed. :HAPPYFACE: :BIGASSTHUMBSUP: :jdwink2:

begreen61, CDR_Glock and Balibuyer like this.