1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Can you...

Triforge Apr 30, 2014

1. Triforge

Triforge Little member

can you still get on Balibalistic's list?

2. Fizlstix

Fizlstix Little member

I am gonna say no.

Or until I hear differently myself. I tried emailing to get on the secret list over a year ago. Using the old balibalistic website that now is missing or needs a password. I never heard back and now everyone has gone hush hush with this or that. So unless he contacts you to buy one of his knives, then it seems the gate has closed, and I have lost all hope as well. Dang, I wish life was easy like when I was 4 with a box of chocolates.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Another secret list thread? I thought those were Ultra Rare :devilzeek:ropeman: