1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Can you sue a knife company???

Manuelp Apr 11, 2018

?

what to do next?

1. lick my wound and keep going

2. sue the fuckers

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Tu ingles es una mierda

crogers likes this.
  2. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Talvez.... pero lo dudo mucho

hahaha una mierda es tu sentido común... Saber español no es la gran vaina.. Me quiero imaginar como lo hablas..
    al parecer pudiste entender el significado detrás de los mensajes sin mucho problema.
    Y como dice mi pagina... mi gramática no es lo mejor, pero si entiendes el mensaje, funciono......

3. Rover

El cabeza de el douche as muy larga! Muy chido!

4. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Tu hablas de mi ingles.. Yo pudiera decir que tu español es una mierda pq no sabes que es "La cabeza" y no "El cabeza"?? Antes de criticar, chequéate, pq oh si no quedas como pendejo...

5. Rover

Hahaha, dice el douche. No es una problema para mi. Esto no es un foro espanol jackass.

6. Rover

Y su pucion es incorrecta en todos los idiomas.

7. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Lol.. then do use it buddy

8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Less insults more on topic please

Rover, Manuelp and Ben. like this.
  9. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

*Intellectual

You seem like the type who would be better suited moving to England where knives are being confiscated and banned. Try not to hurt yourself snowflake.

Rio, Rift and Rover like this.
  10. Rover

What is an IFs? I’m curious

11. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Grammar doesn't makes you smart.. don't be a bitch.. get on point
    you are the snowflake since you get offended with an thread lol

12. Rift

Rift Little Member

In my opinion its your own fault, you are the one who wore the knife and chose to bend down, you knew your sheath was not in the best condition but you chose to use it anyways instead of seeking ways to make it better, and most of all you chose to carry that knife and in doing so you should accept the responsibility that you might fuck up and hurt yourself and it is you own damn fault not anyone elses, I think that if you were to sue brs you are putting yourself up as "hey I fucked myself up but Im going to blame you because I didn't take proper safety steps but its your knife so your fault". You take a risk of cutting yourself everytime you pick up a knife, most of the time with a high quality company like BRS its your fuck up not theirs

Manuelp likes this.
  13. Rover

The inability to construct a cohesive sentence is often construed as idiocy. Been that way for a long time.

You name-call, you’re a know-it-all demanding respect, and you seem very self-assured in the fact that you’re proving everybody wrong—what do you expect?

Ben. likes this.
  14. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

First of all, I never demanded respect because I don't believe in "demanding" respect...
    Second, if I disagree on sth and prove it. you being wrong doesn't makes me a knowing all.. the fact that im asking for opinions on sth just doesn't goes with the "fact" that im a knowing all..
    You are a childish man without any doubt.. you have done nothing to contribute to the question on the thread.. all you do is prove how much of a moron you are.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  15. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

That actually makes a lot of sense.. specially since I knew that the knife wasn't performing properly.
    I appreciate your input, man

16. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Also, that was referring to other intelectual members unlike yourself; never called myself an intellectual...
    You are a little snowflake bitch that cant contribute anything to this thread.. instead of telling me why im wrong, you simply go to attach my grammar; which I never claimed to be on point. in fact, If you can read, you would be able that I said it was far from perfect....
    childish boy

17. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I guess I'm not going to be listened to. Cool off everyone and try again tomorrow

nostimos, Rio, Colt.McDaniel and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.