1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Can you identify this knife?

Huevos Jul 7, 2020

1. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I was digging through my safe and found this knife. I don't remember buying it and don't recognize the logo. I swear, getting older is more challenging by the day... :shakie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    apdallaround likes this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Geez, thats a good one, doesnt ring any bells, any idea how old it is?

Logo looks familiar.

apdallaround likes this.
  3. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Not really. It was near the bottom of my pile-o-knives so I'd say I bought it at least 5 years ago. I'm sure I bought it as a filet knife . I thought the logo looked familiar too.

apdallaround likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

That's one of the advantages of getting older. Every time I open my safe I find something that I have NO idea where it came from. I think I've got a gremlin that puts new shit in there! :bwah:

BTW, I don't see the pics. I'm only seeing "[​IMG]

5. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I just tried reloading them.

apdallaround likes this.
  6. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I think we had this conversation a while back only with that knife I knew what it was because I had been actively looking for one to buy. I'd be scary if it weren't so damn funny... or vise-versa. Let me know if you're still not seeing the photo's. I've had this phone for about a month and almost starting to learn things about it... :D

On the knife, it's really well made and fairly stout for a filet knife (if that's what it is). I was thinking of selling it but I think it'll find it's way into my butcher block. Still would like to know what it is.

7. crogers

I do recall a similar conversation, butt*, then again, my memory ain't what it used to be either. :shakie:

BTW, I still don't see the pics.

apdallaround likes this.
  8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I see pics no problem. Dont see anything that could be a problem other than his hosting doesnt like your browser.

apdallaround likes this.
  9. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Just tried loading them another way...

apdallaround and BennytheBlade like this.
  10. crogers

Damned if I can figure this out. I can see them fine if I switch to another browser, just can't see them with Firefox. I've not run into this before. Where do you have them hosted? Maybe Firefox doesn't like your host....

Balibuyer and apdallaround like this.
  11. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

fototime I was having the same issue trying to load photo's to fototime after I got this new phone but it cleared itself up somehow. You know the worst thing is that I didn't even want a new phone but the old one went dark on me.

12. crogers

OK, that got it. fototime is using an older encryption that Firefox has moved past. When I enable the older encryption, I can see the pics on Firefox.

Maybe you needa update your photo host.... :cheesydevil:

13. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Easy for you to say. You're a lot younger than I am.... :D

Does Mohawk Forge sound familiar?

crogers, Balibuyer and apdallaround like this.
  14. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Found it! "Casey Bradshaw mini Combat Angler". Thanks all... Sam

apdallaround likes this.
  15. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

sweet!

i googled for about 20 min last eve and saw mohawk forge but didn’t look like the same maker. when i looked up mohawk punk skull it kept bringing up “vector skull”. i kinda gave up

Huevos likes this.
  16. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I couldn't find anything either. A couple guys on USN recognized it. Even after I knew what it was I couldn't find it on google. I blame fototime... :D

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  17. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Huevos likes this.
  18. adnj

adnj Huge member

I recognized the logo pretty quickly but I haven't seen too much from Casey Bradshaw in some time.

apdallaround and BennytheBlade like this.
  19. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I have no idea how long it's been in my safe. It resides in my butcher block now... :)

adnj likes this.
  20. adnj

adnj Huge member

Custom blades in the kitchen... nice! A sharpened hacksaw blade with some tape for the handle is what I use. Oops! That's the shiv that I carry when buying toilet paper!

Huevos likes this.