1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out guncrazy17

bart-1 Apr 19, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buyold49

buyold49 member still in the jungle of Viet-Nam

I see the price of letter openers has gone up!

2. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just a little Mr. Krabs! Fries up!!

Got that list ready for all to see who you sell to! Or are you still too scared for the poor customers reputations?

The FORCE is everywhere Jerry!! :futroll: :cf:

3. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

You know about supply and demand don't you Burger Boy!!

The fool supplies the cock and you demand to suck it!!

Remember we have rules here :rules: and they are OURS!! :welcome:

4. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

:love: :poke: ;-) :D: :D: :welcome:

Most entertaining thread!

5. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Wow buyold showed his face around here, that's interesting...

This is defenatly a Class A thread....

6. buyold49

And a good day to you too, Mr Bartoli. Damn, I guess you caught me! I lied.
    I sell no knives, and have no customers.
    At least it took a super-dude like you to bring me to justice!, but no surprise. I already know you're better looking, wealthier, smarter, more athletic, and better educated than me..Hell, even your Chihuahua is better than my Chihuahua!
    I must admit, however that I am concerned with the force. Hell, as much as this tin foil I've wrapped myself in itches,you know I gotta be worried!
    Have a great day, Bob....

7. buyold49

Bob??.............uh..Bob?? where are you??
    Whoops......forgot..You're still punchin' another man's clock..It won't be long
    till you won't have to! Gotta be plenty of folks out there willin' to pay you $10 for something, when they can get it at dozens of other places for $8

Anyway, I know where I'm not wanted......see you all later......

8. bart-1

Ok knife is not for sale anymore. Just got off the phione with GC17. Everything is cool between us. If any of you talk to him or e-mail, pm, he is a good dude, things are always better than they appear! I may even like him more than R :ron: N!

Now buyold, I still don't like you! Youre dogs are just fine, but you suck!! :welcome:

And to use your quote, and let me finish it for you!

Anyway, I know where I'm not wanted......(but you still go home everyday!!) :doublefu:

9. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

That's right Bob, tell a man he is a fucking dickwad loser (oops) but always leave the puppies out of it! That's a real man for ya :bow: :love:

10. guncrazy17

guncrazy17 Little member

peace

Hey,
    I'm throwing in the towel on my end of this conversation; I have my normal routine to deal with. Bart, thank you for the very interesting conversation; I hope we can chat again many times in the future! Ben, I'm sorry for dragging you into this; you are definitely more right than wrong, and you have helped me more than anything. I am really not a bad guy, I just say some things without thinking first. I really like all of you! Best regards!

John gc

11. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Ok, I am cool with you as long as you can convince your buddy to stop saying

''KKB Out''...I mean seriously:idunno:

And "braaaaaa" ....??? :D:

Fucking retard :D:

12. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Please allow me to flex my Innernet Muscles....

CLOSED !!!....

13. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Almost.... One down and a couple more to go... WoOT:flubber: :sailor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.