1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Calling out guncrazy17

bart-1 Apr 19, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

I want to be the reserve dammit! :dammit:

2. JackBlades

JackBlades former cerveca terminador

That's the thing that was gonna break my legs? I think there were less chains on Liberace's chandelier!
    Where did that pic come from??

3. L33731

L33731 House Whore

I have a reservation for ya..

4. guncrazy17

guncrazy17 Little member

WTF?

Bartone,
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    When and where was I bashing anyone? If you are talking about Andreas, then yes I was bashing him for the remark he made on 'Holics about cornering the market on mini Halos. You show me when and where I bashed you personally and we'll deal on it, until then keep your smartass remarks to yourself! And I don't need to buy shit from you!

John

5. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Going to type this real slow for you GC.

Your post,
    Originally Posted by guncrazy17
    Microfanatic,
    You do have some very nice badass MT's, bro!! Do you have any mini halo's by chance? I'd sure love to see some HQ pics of one from someone other than the same old jerknuts who want to own all of them made! [​IMG] [​IMG] Take care, bro!! [​IMG]

John gc

Same old jerknuts is plural, as in more than one as in Andreas as you say and someone or someones else! Anyway, Andreas does not post here, he is a good guy. The knife community as it was, was a great bunch of guys with respect for each other. I for one would like to see that again!

It is bart-1 and I never would need to sell you a knife!

No matter who you were talking about you were disrespectful to them and to MF in his thread!

I think it is obvious that I am not the only one that felt you were disrespectful here!

We don't like that shit talk, here or elsewhere but here, this is our forum and it won't fly here!

bart-1

6. Pumpkin

Bob is my baby daddy :bow:

7. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

P-girl I just said your post 5 times real fast and it don't sound good after the third time!! ;-)

8. Pumpkin

I had to do it a few times to get it...go figure

:D: :D:

9. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

At least she is admitting to being with child again :love:

10. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

or is it still?:idunno:

11. L33731

L33731 House Whore

OK now I am getting jealous.. :poke:

12. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Jerknuts is plural and Bob has posted a pic of some mini halo's so it must be him. Only emailed Andreas myself and from what I can tell he is a collector with the money to keep what he gets. I have had found that even if you are a little upset its best to keep your mouth shut and just because someone has something you want they are not jerknutsss. This is a hobby and I want as many friends as I can make because some day they will find something I want and make me a good deal on it. Piss someone off like "smartass remarks Bob" and nobody will give you the time of day.

13. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

True that G!!!! Now I saw the rest of his brahhhhhs inspecting this thread and yet none of them seem to want to reply... I wonder why that is??? They seemed to be able to run their moufs on every other fucking board.... MMMMmmmm, makes ya wonder don't it?:idunno: You would think that they would stick together everywhere. Not just in a forum where bart-1 can't defend himself because of their faggotry ( I like that word, kinda flows)

:firedevi: SPUFFY OUT:firedevi:

(I think this is a fucking HINT)

14. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I am glad we can OPENLY discuss this issue. Guncrazy17, Solokickerroninboxerkiller, are fucking punks. I have said it on the other forums too, even desipte the fears of being banned. Who cares about being banned from a site where the oppression goes so deep as to kick an old and trsuted member off just because a newer member doesn't like them. well i know it is more deep seated than that, moderators in said websites can lick my ass too.

You know exactly what the fuck is going on GC, you are solo are both asses, trolls to the stars. you two have done nothing but cause bandwith to be wasted. and LCCfan while we are at it. you all need to go back to 7th grade and learn to chill the hell out. Go take your childish ways off of our networks and trust me, no one will miss you.

:bendibbl:Dibble still in!!!!:bendibbl:

15. guncrazy17

guncrazy17 Little member

Benny!

Ben,
    How in the hell do you get off calling me a punk! You butt your college boy ass into everyone's posts. I at least only put my mouth where it affects me! This is between Bart and myself, not you. In other words, this is an A+B conversation, so C yourself out of it! Now where was I? Bart, you are only assuming that I was talking about you and you don't have any proof. You called me out like I am a punk or something. In case you don't know it I e-mailed you and called you and where I come from, if someone reaches out like that in a friendly gesture then you should at least e-mail them back! What is up with you? That makes me think that you think you are better than me! You didn't mention that on here did you? I guess it was obvious that I was talking about Andreas but I didn't want to obviously single him out so I did use plural. Anyway, most of this is nonsense so I am outta here. If you respond then great and if not, I'm not going to lose much sleep over it.

John

Benny,
    I actually like Robert more than you. At least he's got some nuts! :love:

16. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

This thread is awesome. Killerkickboxersoloronin sig line on KFC is; "Right behind you". He is such a bad ass, yet he did not notice that someone took a picture of him. Welcome to the real world! SoloKKBronin, there are many of us that can't wait to meet you at Blade.

:firedevi: Tinysd out!:firedevi:

17. Tinysd

guncrazy17,

Are you insane? Ben and Bob called you out, yet you talk shit and hide behind your computer. I am surprised that you, lccfan and kkbsolorinin have the time to break off your daisy chain to post. Go away! Cutty, you rock! What a bunch of fucktards. Mall Ninjas Unite! See all of you at Blade West.

:firedevi: Tinysd out!:firedevi:

18. Tinysd

CF,

You and your online friends suck! Please call my VP and tell him what a piece of shit I am.

:firedevi: Tinysd out:firedevi:

19. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

omg, he IS in 7th grade.

JD is a very open place w/ VERY low standards (i know, they let me hang out here) but I think you may be the cufoff.

Bob and Ben rock.

20. bart-1

GC17, I just got back from vacation and my first priorities are to get all of my orders out to the people, work my regular job, take care of home and family. I have over 90 e-mails yet to go thru, and who knows how many messages. I do not skip out or off any messages like yours.

It does not matter who you were typing about, you just don't get it! You don't go on the forums with your punk ass comments about members or vague comments like you and you hommies have done since you came around! What you typed on all not just one forum was disrespectful to all of us! To Andreas, he is a big boy, has an awesome collection, be envious, by why be a punk ass, towards him on all of the forums, Andreas has a lot of cool bad ass toys, you know what, good for him! Most normal people would and do enjoy those who share with pictures and posts.

GC17, special deal for you! Proto Mini Micro Halo, with coffin box, first one put together, unique body color, and sterile! I am raising the price from what I got it at a much lower percentage than your boy, ronerkicker, gouges people for! Money order or cashier check, $2500.00 shipped! Put your money where your mouth is, you are asking for a Mini, here is a rare one, offered to you, fair price for me, since you are the one looking!
    Put up or shut the fuck up!!

bart-1 in-2!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.